Ranking
I still think the mouth is too big, how does it looks like ingame?
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I managed to find the time to model a Lego Man. It's still a WIP though I still need to thicken the arms
(the strange lines in the sides) and add a Santa Hat. CnC would be appreciated too.

A little big

Le Edit:
I finished it.

Merry Christmas Business!
Last edited by Meap; Dec 24, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
That looks terrific, Meap!
Merry Christmas to you too and to all the rooster!
Last edited by Swooya; Dec 24, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
Nice render but quite simple.
I'm learning 3d aswell, wich software do you use?
-----
I'm making a set for an old head i've made (o(

This will take like 2 weeks to be done because i'm slow and lazy as fuck when it's about texturing.
Last edited by Milk; Dec 24, 2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I use Maxon Cinema4D R12 but other programs are good too. If you're just learning I recommend Blender it has the same feature as the other programs and it's free. If you think you're experienced enough you can upgrade to 3Ds Max,Cinema4D or Maya. I also recommend you to join T3AL we accept both experienced and beginner 3D Artists, you can also learn from other members too :3.
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Just an observation Meap, the hat piece looks too thick, and the crotch line looks too low.
Other than that, a job well done, bravo.
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
I use Maxon Cinema4D R12 but other programs are good too. If you're just learning I recommend Blender it has the same feature as the other programs and it's free. If you think you're experienced enough you can upgrade to 3Ds Max,Cinema4D or Maya. I also recommend you to join T3AL we accept both experienced and beginner 3D Artists, you can also learn from other members too :3.

I use cinema4d aswell, it's simply to understand instead of blender.
I will follow some tutorials around internet and after making my first 3d model i will apply to t3al, thanks!

Also finished the legs.

Going to the torso now.
I need some help with the arms, for some reason even following vox's advanced mapping tutorial there's still something wrong everytime i map it.