Toribash
dark : yes but he isnt online ._.
guys that want to join lol : can you join the game ?
soft : probably yes
-----
some awsome replays here
Attached Files
whoa excelent 2.rpl (356.3 KB, 9 views)
whoa excelent 3.rpl (566.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Potram; Aug 6, 2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

I will take about the app's tomorrow...also..
@soft: yeah I think we all would like to become an official clan but first we need to get that amount of tc.. In our clan bank..
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Sorry pot i didnt see ur reply, unfortunately im so busy today because there was an event i had to attend, tell me when you are available and i will be online.
Ill be online after 4 hours.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!

Belt:2nd dan black belt

Skype(raises chances of getting in):will have skype when I get my new laptop next, month

Previous clans(if none put none):I left a lot of clans and got kick and or rejected, too much to explain

Reasons why you left the clan:because they wasen't for me, im the sparring and tricking type, mostly sparring, ppl say im good for a black belf, now im a 2nd dan, better than ever, its very easy for me to stand, and im very realistic in them spars.

Previous bans(if none put none): 1 ban from savage, I have a friend named pr1vat3 in savage, but that clan is dead now.

Previous infractions(if none out none):none

Why do you want to join this clan: because, my friend D3VIL3Y3Z inspired me to join

Most have 3 replays: not able post replays, hard to explain, its a long story...

GMT: American...

Most active days you're on:im really active all day everyday, but right now im at my brothers house now, at home we got no internet at all, but I still make replays like crazy

Tell us a little about yourself:hey,my name is Nicholas and im a life time gamer, I play games all day everyday, sometimes I take brakes, but I be on the computer and my ps3 like 24:7

Best mod(s):sparring and or maybe parkour and freerunning

Will you follow the rules?:yes I will, I dont break the rules here and out in real life

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here: D3VIL3Y3Z and mystic mew

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc:replay making, sooner or later I will be a video maker.stay tooned to my channel youngestyoungster.

Alts (If any): briss031 is really my alt im applying with, my main account is youngsandm, all this imformation is based on my main account. Really let me break it down to u... my main account is basicly under my big brothers email account, don't know his password to access permission to post on the forums.I didn't make my own email address until I begun creating this briss031 alt,under my first made email youngsandman9@. I made the email berfore that.

Anyone you know in this clan: D3VIL3Y3Z, and mystic mew.

Also I hope you guys like my app i made, and I had a hell of a time to even joinning so many clans, most of them I joined wasen't really right for me, I spend so much time sparring I really want to join a sparring thats in there mid class stage, able to balance, obtain good momentum, and be realistic very danm well ;). Also go to my thread Domination Replay Thread, I can't post replays here at the moment, internet issues at home
Last edited by briss031; Aug 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM.
If you don't have balance you don't succed,but if you train on balance of skills and style no will stop you from your dreams
Originally Posted by briss031 View Post

Belt:2nd dan black belt

Skype(raises chances of getting in):will have skype when I get my new laptop next, month

Previous clans(if none put none):I left a lot of clans and got kick and or rejected, too much to explain

Reasons why you left the clan:because they wasen't for me, im the sparring and tricking type, mostly sparring, ppl say im good for a black belf, now im a 2nd dan, better than ever, its very easy for me to stand, and im very realistic in them spars.

Previous bans(if none put none): 1 ban from savage, I have a friend named pr1vat3 in savage, but that clan is dead now.

Previous infractions(if none out none):none

Why do you want to join this clan: because, my friend D3VIL3Y3Z inspired me to join

Most have 3 replays: not able post replays, hard to explain, its a long story...

GMT:unknown atm...

Most active days you're on:im really active all day everyday, but right now im at my brothers house now, at home we got no internet at all, but I still make replays like crazy

Tell us a little about yourself:hey,my name is Nicholas and im a life time gamer, I play games all day everyday, sometimes I take brakes, but I be on the computer and my ps3 like 24:7

Best mod(s):sparring and or maybe parkour and freerunning

Will you follow the rules?:yes I will, I dont break the rules here and out in real life

What member (If any one [flip]) sent you here3VIL3Y3Z and mystic mew

Skills (Video making, art, banners etc:replay making, sooner or later I will be a video maker.stay tooned to my channel youngestyoungster.

Alts (If any):briss031 is really my alt im applying with, my main account is youngsandm, all this imformation is based on my main account. Really let me break it down to u... my main account is basicly under my big brothers email account, don't know his password to access permission to post on the forums.I didn't make my own email address until I begun creating this briss031 alt,under my first made email youngsandman9@. I made the email berfore that.

Anyone you know in this clan3VIL3Y3Z, and mystic mew.

Also I hope you guys like my app i made, and I had a hell of a time to even joinning so many clans, most of them I joined wasen't really right for me, I spend so much time sparring I really want to join a sparring thats in there mid class stage, able to balance, obtain good momentum, and be realistic very danm well ;)

First : thank u for ur intressted in joining our crew.

Second: what a nice app, so many informations about you ... Great.

But... At least we want to see some replays u made.. And are recuperating to join with ur mainaccount(2nd dan if I understand right) ?
Or is this app for any alts?

Would like to know... Well.. Drop some hammers(replays). I World line to See some sparing/pakour/Freestyle..
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
ok pot in 3 hours then :P
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
This app is really based on my main account, only got my main account and alt account briss031, but thx for the like of my app, I worked hard on it these last couple of minuts or just an hour or so...and also u can put me on trial for the next year or a month, I'll inform u when to get me out of trial, and did I included that I am getting a laptop soon? If I didn't tell me. Im using a tablet to communicate on this thread of yours, galaxy tablet 2 - samsung. Really my mom wants me to use it for school all the time if I need it, since she said i can't play games on there, but i got an idea to hide the programs I will get for it, ill hide it in the system's hard drive, that way they can't find it.
Last edited by briss031; Aug 7, 2013 at 05:49 AM.
If you don't have balance you don't succed,but if you train on balance of skills and style no will stop you from your dreams