Toribash
****! I'm fu**ing pissed right now cause i've lost a tourney of 10k prize only cause I accidentaly pressed c...

Btw,who want's to play some mushu?
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
Darker you've got flames and it btw it needs to be in a veep replay

Ah no its just my singleplayer flame
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Pyblus View Post
****! I'm fu**ing pissed right now cause i've lost a tourney of 10k prize only cause I accidentaly pressed c...

Btw,who want's to play some mushu?

damn..
-----
Originally Posted by BlueVolts View Post
Mobin do you want me to sell this once your finished with it?

yeah why not? i think ive done with it in the evening..i also have some others that are not that detailed.. but still geat! ..
i thimk for this one 10k-15k cause it worth that much or?
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Mobin i have around 10 hours work more to do on it (or less ;) ) i hope you guys will like it (i do.) btw Mobin i use uke as the backflip tori ;) if you wan't a preview just pm me and i fix a screenshot ;)

SJ.. u have free hand on this ;-) just let ur kreativity flow u know? if ir done with it post it here so all the other guys can see it! ;-) and if we not use it for the clan page we maybe can use it for a signature! :-D but iam looking forward to it! if u want u can also post a preview! ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 16, 2013 at 08:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Here it is a preview of my logo (i just had an idea with the sun but i can take it away if you don't like it ;) and i can do some changes to it, but it's not finished yet!
Attached Thumbnails
Back Flips Logo.jpg  
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 16, 2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Here it is a preview of my logo (i just had an idea with the sun but i can take it away if you don't like it ;) and i can do some changes to it, but it's not finished yet!

hey SJ :-) i like it, looking forward to see the finished piece of art! keep on..

guys... what do u think?
-----
btw.. if u keep on going with such nice artwork, i would like to put you on the artist position. are you cool with that?
and i would like to ask if u did textures ever? so if u could do some head textures we can get some tc u know..( just as i said in the news).. if u have any question about how to make them.. feel free to ask me! ;-)
Last edited by mobinladen; Jun 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
well the thing about head textures... I srsly suck at making head textures. But if you help Me out it wuld be awesome .
----------
Btw, thx allot! and i wuld like to be on an "artist position" btw sry for all the.missclicks i am on my phone.
Hey this is my best freerun replay! Hope u like this (:
-----

Wow nice work SJ and i most love the sun and the tori doing a back (flip but what is this big "SJ" on the screen? Lol i joke)
Attached Files
freeroam.rpl (553.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Darkerharder; Jun 17, 2013 at 02:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Oh darker you almost got Me there ;P and thx
------
Btw i am FHINISED!! With it i Will uppload it soon!
-----

HERE YOU GO GUYS THE NEW [flip] LOGO! i hope you like it <3 https://imageshack.com/a/img43/5143/zu8z.jpg
Last edited by xXSJXx; Jun 17, 2013 at 04:09 AM.
HERE YOU GO GUYS THE NEW [flip] LOGO! i hope you like it <3 https://imageshack.com/a/img43/5143/zu8z.jpg

Woah very nice work SJ it look awesome!!
just a fancy signature