Muay Thai Championship Series 2020
Original Post
[Saint] Recruitment Thread
[SainT]


Recruiting..
You want to become saint?




let me tell you how






Apply via our forums.


post via forums.
be a active player.
talk in discord.
enjoy you're stay.
and be a saint.
Saint.Recruit.Format.
Time zone:.Times you play tb(____)
age>?
IGN>Name-------------


Why are you worth of becoming saint?


that's IT!!!!





Last edited by InuYahsha; Apr 15, 2020 at 03:45 AM.
Saint Application!
Age: I am currently 16 years of age.

Name: My IGN is Xalute.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i want to join an active clan that is skilled and can help me get better at the game.

What makes you usefull: What makes me usefull is that I can help with clan wars and i think that i am skilled enough to take on tough challengers.

Can you be active ingame/forums: Yes, I can be active on both it depends on what days because of school work ect.

How long do you play on average: I play probably play around 49 hours a week.
Originally Posted by Xalute View Post
Age: I am currently 16 years of age.

Name: My IGN is Xalute.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because i want to join an active clan that is skilled and can help me get better at the game.

What makes you usefull: What makes me usefull is that I can help with clan wars and i think that i am skilled enough to take on tough challengers.

Can you be active ingame/forums: Yes, I can be active on both it depends on what days because of school work ect.

How long do you play on average: I play probably play around 49 hours a week.













I HAVE READ YOUR APPLICATION YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED CONGRATS TRIAL PERIOD IS 1Week Enjoy WElcome To saint BOIIIII <33333333
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
Congrautulations, Xalute,
You're on Trial, how NinjaOG said.
Enjoy your stay,
Kaneki333.
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Application
Age: 17.
IGN: RazerPro.

Why you want to join: It would be nice to be apart of a specific community. And you guys have a cool Clan name and page ;)

what makes you useful: I play a variety of mods, Ninjitsu, Mushu, Aikido, Realtoriboxing. And I have a 65% win ratio. I do have my off days, but i'd say i'm pretty ok at this game

can you be active ingame/forums: I'm not gonna dedicate my life to the fourms but im sure I could be more active for clan related things.

and how long do you play on average: Pretty much a few hours a day, unless I'm out of the house. I have almost 500+ hours.
Originally Posted by RazerPro View Post
Age: 17.
IGN: RazerPro.

Why you want to join: It would be nice to be apart of a specific community. And you guys have a cool Clan name and page ;)

what makes you useful: I play a variety of mods, Ninjitsu, Mushu, Aikido, Realtoriboxing. And I have a 65% win ratio. I do have my off days, but i'd say i'm pretty ok at this game

can you be active ingame/forums: I'm not gonna dedicate my life to the fourms but im sure I could be more active for clan related things.

and how long do you play on average: Pretty much a few hours a day, unless I'm out of the house. I have almost 500+ hours.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



HIRED You knew that was comeing Welcome to saint enjoy your stay BRAHAHRHAHRAHRHARRHRHARHR

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
App
Age:16

Ign: Valentinna

Why i want to join: I want to improve more on sparring and parkour and i feel like a clan might help since there seems to be skilled players i can learn from here.

What makes me useful: I'm fairly decent in sparring and parkour though i am a bit weak at some competitive mods(aikido,abd,judo,etc).(rpls attached)

I'm active atleast 3 times a wekk in forums/ingame

i play atleast 2-3 hours every 2-3 days
I have 300+ hours on steam
Attached Files
decent parkour.rpl (299.6 KB, 3 views)
sexy porkour.rpl (577.0 KB, 1 views)
Parkour_flesh.tbm (5.9 KB, 2 views)
spar with hollar.rpl (1.30 MB, 2 views)
sparring_dragon_mountain.tbm (27.3 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Valentinna; Feb 18, 2019 at 11:56 AM.
HIT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?
Discord:gayronn#0591
Originally Posted by Valentinna View Post
Age:16

Ign: Valentinna

Why i want to join: I want to improve more on sparring and parkour and i feel like a clan might help since there seems to be skilled players i can learn from here.

What makes me useful: I'm fairly decent in sparring and parkour though i am a bit weak at some competitive mods(aikido,abd,judo,etc).(rpls attached)

I'm active atleast 3 times a wekk in forums/ingame

i play atleast 2-3 hours every 2-3 days
I have 300+ hours on steam


Looked over your application dawg cheked out some replays and id have to say you could hold potential if u got better and played hmmmm.. your application is deffinatley stronger than a greenbelts application u got something i can feel it
:> Welcome to saint dude your on Trial Trial is 1 Week come abord the saint train
DEATH HOLDS ITS OWN PEACE
Age: 16

Ign: tardguard

Why you want to join: I want friends to play talk and train with

what makes you useful: I'm Funny and I like learning from people

can you be active in game/forums: yeah I enjoy toribash and it's community

how long do you play on average: a few hours across every few days. I have a couple hundred hours on steam and I mostly just practice tricking and parkour but I do enjoy multiplayer and socializing
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)