Toribash
ToriDeath, we have Edit button here too. Cina I said you can test members not accept them. The only that can accept members is MBK and Hebrew so dont screw up things.

@EDIT:
Ah and Penguin I have to talk with Hebrew and he'll see if you can join.

@EDIT2 (Before things explode):
Cina if you'll test members try to be mature, cuz say "He's great" arent results, cuz the player can be the best fighter ever, maybe he is ignorant, or too much nervous, so show that to us, show EVERYTHING you can see, and if you do that perfectly, maybe Hebrew will not have to test him, just take a look at the results and have a decision.
Last edited by FuryBull; Feb 7, 2009 at 04:29 PM.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to get too involved. I just figured that maybe you hadn't fully realised the situation and my post would clear it up a bit. I was just trying to assist in clearing up this misunderstanding, you see.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Yes Cina we cool, Im just saying that cuz I said you can test people so thats my responsibility if you do something wrong. Just dont do that again.
Maybe cuz Cina didnt show us the results so better wait Hebrew stop working and talk to him about your test.
He's using a touch pad, and he said he had problems with his mouse so he can't test me.
Cina's online though... POST TEH RESULTS NAO! >:o
j/k
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
Sorry for being noob guys i hope i can still get in
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
Hi!!!My name is swooya and im very active in game and in forum, i live in Portugal and my GMT is +0.
Belt:3rd dan black belt.
Experience (How long have you been playing):1 year.
Why you want to join:i want join because CBK is a great clan and friendly.
Why should we pick you?im a cool guy i want have fun and make friends and play some epic games xD.
Favorite Breakfast: pancakes.
Favorite mode (not mod):Kickboxing,judo and wushu.
"Be obscure clearly."