ES Recruitment Drive
Ahaha you were talking about this last time I was ingame, Goughy. I guess your right in a way and at the moment if I became a GM, I wouldn't be able to handle life itself, as 15 is the worst time to fill the head with anything because headspace is hard to make.

Gg, brain. Gg.
Last edited by Team; Apr 11, 2015 at 04:23 PM.
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
If you're including all Lmods in the category of all moderators then no, while their are really hard working and efficient Lmods who really deserve praise, the job can be pretty low maintenance in some sections

some sections yes, some sections no.
also depends on how the local moderators do their job.
personally found being the local mod of the art board was more work than being an Smod.
but then again, as the art mod, i made work for myself and did more than just changing tags and delete useless posts.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Jarmund: 11215
JarmundBot: 10940
Fish: 2575
hanz0: 822
suomynona: 735
siku: 609
Tarlan: 609

interesting, would have expected hanz0 and suos count to be higher. Were the ban counts affected by the roll back?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
interesting, would have expected hanz0 and suos count to be higher. Were the ban counts affected by the roll back?

I would say so.

I just scraped the ban list yesterday, so I don't keep my own records.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I personally think JTank.

I could agree to that. He's very active.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
You should hear Jaker and Rfifan fight over replays, records and events.
They work pretty hard.
Ryan.

this meme suits him

No but honestly being lead GM , admin , get reported by tonakai for being a bad host and adopting me, it could be a pain in the ass

ILOVEURYAN