Golem IV - Rise of MELOG
At least hungary is safe for now. I heard the virus already reached to Germany tough...
Team Lenshu|Anime United|Proud ex-member of Liquor
I personally think it's man made for population control but I don't think we will ever know so all we can do is guess and believe what we are told I suppose
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
I just read that it's closer to 3% death rate

I may have forgotten to carry an 0... My bad!


Yeah, 1% is about 50 (~5000 confirmed cases + ~100 confirmed dead). So it's around 2% atm.

Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Well that's the thing... right? We don't actually know what the mortality rate is! China likely doesn't have enough data for accurate statistics yet and we should be dubious of reports regardless.

I still wouldn't worry. Previous SARS outbreak (with a 9% fatality rate) saw 27 cases in the USA and no-one died. Fucked if you're Canadian tho (previous outbreak 251 cases, 44 deaths), highest death % out of any country.

All the deaths so far have happened in China. The international response to this outbreak has also been prompter and more serious, making sure the errors that happened in the previous outbreak weren't repeated.

There's 5 confirmed cases of it in the US (all of them people returning from Wuhan). There's 327.2 million people in the US. Really, I wouldn't worry.
You're far, far more likely to get hit by lightning this year than you are to contract coronavirus.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
I personally think it's man made for population control but I don't think we will ever know so all we can do is guess and believe what we are told I suppose

u fo real?

this ain't Utopia or Dan Brown's Inferno - If it was way more people would be dead rn

Utopia (British) is good tho, defintiely watch that.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 28, 2020 at 11:27 PM.
I've been following this since the beginning. It's definitely being downplayed by the Chinese government. You don't quarantine 80-million people and block of roads for 3000 cases of flu like symptoms.
Current confirmed:
Infections-6170
Deaths-133
Countries/Regions-20


The true infections are estimated to be around 90,000 but it could be more
This virus has a 5 - 14 day asymptomatic period which the disease may still be contracted, but this is yet to be confirmed.
Germany and a couple other countries have confirmed human-human transmissions.

the true roi and mortality rate is yet to be confirmed due to inconsistencies in the number of infected and dead.
but it looks to be around 3% mortality rates and 2-3 people for every person infected as of now.
this is subject to change within these following weeks.



This will not be an apocalyptic famine. But since it is labeled "novel" it means this is very new to us and we have seen anything specifically like it. If a vaccine is not created, it could spread and easily end up being the new common cold to deal with, especially if it reaches india and other countries with not so great healthcare and overcrowding.

The most negative things that will come (IF ANY) is a loss of a decent amount of already sick or eldery/young with weak immune systems, and economic losses.

Now to the juicy stuff.


Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
I personally think it's man made for population control but I don't think we will ever know so all we can do is guess and believe what we are told I suppose

I'm not saying we should be jumping to conclusions on this, but I have done a little research on this possibility.

wall of text-resarch



SOURCES

Last edited by Chilledon; Jan 29, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
I've been following this since the beginning. It's definitely being downplayed by the Chinese government. You don't quarantine 80-million people and block of roads for 3000 cases of flu like symptoms.
Current confirmed:
Infections-6170
Deaths-133
Countries/Regions-20


The true infections are estimated to be around 90,000 but it could be more
This virus has a 5 - 14 day asymptomatic period which the disease may still be contracted, but this is yet to be confirmed.
Germany and a couple other countries have confirmed human-human transmissions.

the true roi and mortality rate is yet to be confirmed due to inconsistencies in the number of infected and dead.
but it looks to be around 3% mortality rates and 2-3 people for every person infected as of now.
this is subject to change within these following weeks.



This will not be an apocalyptic famine. But since it is labeled "novel" it means this is very new to us and we have seen anything specifically like it. If a vaccine is not created, it could spread and easily end up being the new common cold to deal with, especially if it reaches india and other countries with not so great healthcare and overcrowding.

The most negative things that will come (IF ANY) is a loss of a decent amount of already sick or eldery/young with weak immune systems, and economic losses.

Now to the juicy stuff.




I'm not saying we should be jumping to conclusions on this, but I have done a little research on this possibility.

wall of text-resarch



SOURCES



Kinda what I was thinking. To be honest, I have not heard about the controversy yet, but at the very least, american's or people in first world countries have lived through this virus aswell.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Pretty sure they gave already traced it back to a laboratory
-----
https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...ling-statement
Last edited by JoboMan; Jan 29, 2020 at 11:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Pretty sure they gave already traced it back to a laboratory
-----
https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...ling-statement



fantastic source
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Yeah Jobo when I read that article, It looked like a third grader wrote it.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Arctic View Post


fantastic source

you're just secretly of the alien lizard sex cabal, I see you!
If anyone wants to be kept up to date.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/a...23467b48e9ecf6

The site is rather reliable, in case of doubt you have all the data sources in the bottom right corner.
Last edited by Bison; Jan 30, 2020 at 05:56 PM.
hurh hurh hurh *chews grass*