Toribash
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
r u srs
he was asking for it m8

I just thought you were trying to be a douche m8. :>
<aracoon> we have been asking about your middle name all night
<hampa> 420
Pwr, take you and your account that isn't originally yours elsewhere and be mean, don't have to be rude everywhere, you can keep it in the tp board... Anyways goodluck with the clan. I will just say this, it most likely won't become an official clan if you don't want to take it seriously, that's all I can see from the first post, for not so serious people. Seems like a clan that is going to flow through people to be honest. Might want to work on it, a lot of people hate seeing clans that are made for lulz, try and prove them wrong.

Other than that, best of luck with the clan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by Beta View Post
Pwr, take you and your account that isn't originally yours elsewhere and be mean, don't have to be rude everywhere, you can keep it in the tp board... Anyways goodluck with the clan. I will just say this, it most likely won't become an official clan if you don't want to take it seriously, that's all I can see from the first post, for not so serious people. Seems like a clan that is going to flow through people to be honest. Might want to work on it, a lot of people hate seeing clans that are made for lulz, try and prove them wrong.

Uhh what? I won't even argue on this thread. /beta

With that "not so serious" i meant "Funny and humouristic" people And im still working on first post
-----
Originally Posted by MCNUGGETS View Post
If you guys need any help you throw me a PM and hopsin is my brother

I appreciate that
Last edited by Something; Jun 19, 2013 at 08:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
I hope that this clan will die in a week.

I hope you die in a week.
-----

Why so serious?

The only benefit from a clan at the moment is the tag and we got the best tag.
Last edited by JustMike; Jun 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
its not only for the tag for me idgaf for tags much for me its to make friends and be with ppl,
if you need any help just PM me ;) oh yeah can i be a SA (Single Allie)

All the best tunigowan
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by toripaa2 View Post
We just had.

Ok ;o
Wish you guys become an official clan
-----
Also I request single ally ;o
Last edited by Trocher3; Jun 19, 2013 at 01:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
:D
Well i thought you said its gonna be [lady] but either way add me as ally and good luck