ES Recruitment Drive
Well, my name is known as thiago ingame thii13 like to do a lap around the toribash play in all modes meet friends and more. I am a 4th Dan Black Belt rank now my naos this as good plus I'm improving it already was in I think 5 clans do not know why more was not made ​​a aplicção convidade no more no less this is the third time I apply I hope I know it is good to use the forum are active for half the night game whenever I can and never forget to post here or in groups haha I think I said all what I wanted. Thanks to you guys I hope you see this
Hi.
My Name is Assoi98, real name Luca

I live in Italy, My skype name is Assoi98, i'm 15 years old.
I'm a mature, respectful, funny and good player, my belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt, i'm very good in aikido, ninjitsu, runkido and aikidobigdojo, i'm a sparrer (not so good like Swexx or Obazu but i'm learning), i learned how to move in toribash in a couple of month when i was a brown belt my old rank was 54, i'm so much active (maybe too active) 10h in game acrivity and 12h forum activity, i'm good to make toribash video.
My previous clan was: [Fake],[Legend],[Pure],[Shade],[Fyre],[FaN]Force a Nature(i was the leader).
I want to join in this clan because is a strong clan with nice forum, very good player
Well, these are my best replay (Note: the spar replay was make with my friend but they wasn't realistic, so i have modificated it) hope you enjoy it
Attached Files
Assoi98- Aikido Decap.rpl (46.5 KB, 5 views)
Assoi98- Powerful Punch.rpl (63.2 KB, 7 views)
Spar with maffo.rpl (273.6 KB, 5 views)
Assoi98- revenge.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Assoi98; Aug 9, 2013 at 01:34 AM.
App is kinda small, you didn't said much about yourself and why you want to join our clan. Ill check the replays layter.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I really do like your replays and such I think you would be a great addition to the team so that's a yes for me. Though you could have done a better job on the app, let's see what the others say...
---|[Vector]|---
13chillz | Slau | Overlord | Neko| Uncle
How about that weather?
Originally Posted by Assoi98 View Post
aikido, aikidobigdojo

i want play in this mod with you.
Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
i want play in this mod with you.

ok
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music
I really enjoyed your aikido replays :3 But SP ones and sparrs are pretty rusty in my opinion. Work more on flow and smooth your replays up. For now neutral.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
ok i will do my best =)

a question how many vote i need to enter ?
I Love Ferrari/Dubstep Music