Toribash
I’m super down maya, but atm I don’t have the proper equipment to reliably emulate melee. Christmas is coming soon though so fingers crossed.

I main ness and I play him 70% of the time. When I need to pick a high tier though I prefer falco or puff. I enjoy yoshi as well. I hate playing against icies and defensive puffs.

I don’t play the game seriously anymore, if that’s what you were looking for then I’m sorry.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
just dropping by here in hopes of finding anyone from here who plays slippi!

rollback has made the game super accessible, and i've gotten pretty good by just having the option to queue up and play some random fucker that's practicing for summit (idk why, i keep running into n0ne like once a week)

my disc is TyZi#0009, feel free to hit me there as i doubt i'll check here for a while. i'm on the east coast but have played to EU/JP just fine. i play spacies but have learned to play most of the other characters on the side~
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

so I came back like a week ago to start playing again after about 5 months of not touching melee lol

pretty much dropped ness and started using shiek and mario

kirby is my bottom tier of choice

trying to get used to tech chases again since against fast fallers thats probably a great thing to get consistent at as shiek lol

im still pretty rusty but if anybody wants to play im down
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal