Toribash
View Poll Results: Mmm. What four letters did you get?
(I)ntroverted
8 Votes / 50.00%
(E)xtroverted
6 Votes / 37.50%
i(N)tuition
12 Votes / 75.00%
(S)ensing
2 Votes / 12.50%
(T)hinking
10 Votes / 62.50%
(F)eeling
6 Votes / 37.50%
(J)udging
7 Votes / 43.75%
(P)erceiving
10 Votes / 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Your Existing Situation

"Very emotional and artistic, enjoys being surrounded by beauty and art. Looking for a partner who always has an eye for beauty and who enjoys close, loving relationships."

Your Stress Sources

"Looking to stand out in the crowd and wanting to keep his rank and status. His current situation is irritating him because he can't seem to find anybody out there who values the same high standards he does. He is feeling isolated and wants to give in to his carnal urges, but can't bring himself to appear weak in the eyes of others. Wants others to see his unique qualities and character but can't stand to come off as needy, so instead he has an ""I don't care"" attitude and pushing people away. He turns his back on those who criticizes his behavior, but beneath his indifference is a person who is in desperate need of approval."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."

Applies tough standards to his potential partner and demands an unrealistic perfection in his sex life.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

"Looking to make a good impression and be recognized for his achievements. He has a strong need to feel appreciated and look up to. He is very sensitive and will be hurt if he is rejected, unnoticed, or not given adequate acknowledgement."

Your Actual Problem

"Has been disappointed and let down, believes it is pointless to come up with new goals as they will most likely disappoint as well. Needs to be recognized and respected, but is worried about the future. Reacts by avoiding situations where he will be criticizes or others will attempt to influence him. Tries to take charge of the situation by controlling the details and strengthen his position. "

Your Actual Problem #2

"Needs to be viewed and respected as an outstanding individual, in order to build his self-esteem and self-worth. Resists any type of weakness and sets high standards for himself."

I should add that this is actually really fuckin' accurate.
Last edited by crazylars; Apr 23, 2011 at 01:45 AM.
So extraverted means outgoing? yeah i guess thats right... i fucked a chick the very same day i met her once. It was awsome cuz there was no commitment.
Last edited by WingedGod; Apr 23, 2011 at 05:06 AM.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
Your Existing Situation

"Is sensitive and easily influenced by other's thoughts and emotions. Looking for friendly, easy-going relationships and jobs that help develop them."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer her than what she was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. she purses all her goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause her to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field she pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. she is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."

Your Desired Objective

"Wants to make a good impression on others and be seen as a special individual, like no one else. she is constantly observing how others react to her and to make sure this is true. she knows how to effectively gain special recognition, by planning and scheming. she is draw to things which are beautiful and unique."

Your Actual Problem

Afraid she will not be able to achieve the things she wants and demands others recognize and acknowledge this right to them.

Your Actual Problem #2

"Is resistant of outside pressures and control, or anything that stands in the way of her freedom to make her own decisions and plans. Works hard to establish and build her position and status."

I'm mind blown.
How the fuck does this fucking fucking.. Thing fucking know my fucking personality from some colors ;_;
Fuck.
^I rubbed my left nipple while I read this, I have no idea why.
Fluffs, I will nevurr "tl; dr" at anything you write, ever. :3
Yes, I don't wanna go on msn though :l
Msn get's me pissed as fuck.
Don't know why.
Now I have a headache. Fuck
Now I feel like crying >:l
Fuck.
First Test :

Your Type is

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 12 25 11

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
-moderately expressed introvert
-slightly expressed intuitive personality
-moderately expressed thinking personality
-slightly expressed perceiving personality

The second one :

Your Existing Situation

Desires to be respected by others in order to gain their trust and support for his own personal gain.
Your Stress Sources

"Avoids pressure from others and insists on developing his individual independence. Wants to make up his own mind with resistance from others or outside forces, and needs the freedom to make his own decisions. Wants to be looked at as a wise individual whose opinions are respected, and has a hard time admitting he is wrong. Can be reluctant to accept or understand other people's opinions or point of view."

"Demanding and picky in his relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

"Insists his hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. His self-centeredness can cause him to take things too personally."

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."
Your Actual Problem

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."
Your Actual Problem #2

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

I feel stupid right now. Oh well. Those tests weren't that accurate :P