Ranking
"I just saw a fluffy fly out of the water"

I did some general toribashin' today. In 3 minutes Windows 7 "Family Safety" is going to log me off automatically.
It's so obviously keeping me "safe". From those weird internet kittens who want to eat my flesh.

Anyway, I'm on my dad's work laptop... imma just... browse the internet.
Originally Posted by Acavado View Post
Talk about your daily life. What you ate last Wednesday. How constipated you feel at the moment. The time you aced the test on that thing. The awesome nap you took. The time you bought a hat. Like wibblez, but less wibbley and hearts things and things aren't allowed. Like general discussions, but not as general and not about Pandora. Like "show what you ate" but broader and not confined to food.

So guyz, I'm wearing glasses that I almost never wear. I look like an asian nerd :3

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ASIAN NERDS?!
Proud member of Pandora
No.

I just looked like one.

:3

Also, I just woke up and had breakfast. I've been sleeping on the ground next to my bed and guinea pigs because I felt like it. I used the mattress cover as a sleeping bag. Anyway, I woke up at like 3 or 4 in the morning because something fluffy was touching my feet. It was my pet dwarf hamster. My foot was by the entrance of her cage, the door was open, and my hamster had escaped before. Apparently in the middle of the night she makes rounds through my room and goes back in her cage again, climbing over by feet a bunch of times. Anyway, I woke up, caught the little feller, gave him food, and let her go. She seems happy being a wild hamster.

Eh, I'm watching recorded episodes of Glee.
Last edited by Acavado; Jun 5, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
Lol^
So I'm currently wondering why I'm up at 9:13am.
My usual wake up time is around 1 ish, maybe 12 or 11.
O_o
Fuck.
So yeah, the convention ended 15-ish minutes ago. Going back home tomorrow.
Met some old friends, made a couple of new friends.
I got lots of hugs at the convention, both from people with "Free hugs" signs and from random people just asking if they could hug me. :3
I am so coming back here next year.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Yup, especially when most people there are girls, and a lot of them squeeze when they hug. :3
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3