Ranking
Original Post
Anger Release Thread
Alright guys, here we can just release that inner anger.

Here are some limitations/rules, because they make things more fun.

Minimum of ten lines of text, not including paragraph spaces.
The aim of that is for people to be descriptive about their anger. I think it should be interesting. Also, it might make them fully explore and release the entirety of said anger.

Have fun.
HEy
Rightio I've bottled this one up for a while... *deep breath* PLANKING IS FUCKING STUPID... IT'S FUCKING STUPID, STOP IT!

Seriously if I see someone planking I'm punching them right in the face... several times. And I won't hesitate to bite.

There is only one form of planking I am okay with... and here it is:

~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Oh hoehoehoe.
Rainbow San, YOU MAKE ME CRACK UP, I AGREE.
-Raises hand and waits to be high fived-
Fuck.
^yeah, uh... I'm gonna leave you hangin' there.

Anywho... I had never played Taekkyon in Toribash before, ever.

Went into a Taekkyon tourney today. Lost around 5 billion times, but then... I finally got to the final match, I kicked the other fighter into a nice mix of bloody tori pieces.

Then... they disconnected.

~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
My god, ten lines of text seems way too difficult for certain issues.

Anyway, for some GOD DAMN reason a couple of keys on y laptop, MY laptop, have been fucking up, like my backspace key, and a bunch of keys surrounding the 'M' key.

Luckily the others sorted themselves out, my backspace key had itself removed so I have to press the little rubber thing that juts out of it. 'M' is still fucked....
HEy
I was going to sputter out so much random gibberish here; then I realized I don' have much anger, just sadness. Also some nausea.

Really, to release any anger I'd need a punching bag and a soundproof, echo-y room in which to scream in. Or just a thread.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH H HHHHHH HH HHHH HH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Last edited by Acavado; Apr 18, 2014 at 02:54 AM. Reason: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
-Jumps in front of the fruit in an annoying way and spreads arms out-
I WANNA BE YOUR PUNCHING BAG.
MEMEMEMEMMEMEME.
HIT ME. HIIIIIIIIIIIIT ME.
Fuck.
NO -Cries-
ANYTHING BUT THE HAIR. STOP. STOP. STOP IT.
-Cries while trying to fix hair and fails miserably-
YOU DID THIS TO ME. -Punches the fruit in the gut-
Fuck.