Toribash
Originally Posted by Brubert View Post
Can you propose an alternative to democracy, that would actually work well?

Why are Hall thrusters and Ion thrusters so goddamn awesome?

WHY IS BANANA WHEN RASPBERRY BLUE COBBLER HOBGOBLIN SALTY!?

The problem with democracy is that it givees people who do not deserve a voice on the governmetn and the way it should be run. I think there should be a system where people have to earn the rite to vote. Something like a license that proves they actually know what they;'e talking about. Maybe that even need to do a course in college or be of a certain expertise in polotics. I just feel like too much power is given to people who jhave no idea about how a country is run.

Unfotuantely I have no idea about these things. I read some Wikipedia articles about it but it's a little complex a t this stage. A basica answer would be that science is awesome and the fact that someone can invent something like efficeint rocket propulsion is awesome to me at least.

This one is easy. Because there is a chemical in raspberry when heated to about 200 degrees celcius (Fluffy and Fruit will have to find a calculator) creates a new chemical entirely that consists of blue colouring and goblin flavouring. When Goblin flavouring is combined with a cobbler dessert it becomes a salty 'hob' element. R+200А=blue+goblin bg+c=Hobgoblin+Bluecobbler
HEy
I don't totally agree the democracy thing and I could go on about that but about the cobbler, you forgot to factor in the square of so-called powdered sugar.
Haha, go ahead. I guess I could provide proof. I could grab the two empty bottles of red wine from my recycling bin. And Fruit: Yeah I'm re-reading that now and it's pretty retarded. I think I was mad about something.

Fluff: They all change their mind eventually.
HEy
Wouldn't actually prove anything other than you being in possession of a couple of empty bottles, would not prove that you drank any of it.
Yeah, then I could post a video with me drinking it. But that would only prove a I drank a red liquid.

I guess it's up to whether you trust me or not. I'll just say that I don't lie as a general rule.
HEy
Puff I'm pretty sure I know what kind of person I am.
I don't like personality alternating substances that make you act like an idiot
I HATE ANYTHING THAT'S STUPID PRETTY MUCH AND IF I ACTED STUPID I'M GUESSING I'M GOING TO HAVE TO MURDER PEOPLE TO CALM MYSELF DOWN HUH
Anyways yeah puff, don't generalize me with my mass majority of society who "change their minds" when it comes to that stuff
There is not point or value in doing any of that stuff, drugs or alcohol.
It makes you look like an idiot, why would I want to set myself up to be like that. PLUS I wouldn't have much control over my stupidity
If you say it's relaxing or fun or chill, still wouldn't change my mind at all. That's why I play games, DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT YET IS FUN AND CHILL. ALSO DRAWING
Last edited by fluffykat; Oct 14, 2012 at 01:05 AM.
Fuck.