Ranking
I'll let this one slide for now since you're new, but please include at least decent cnc in your post.
wow that
sucked
Demini

I love your style. You have great fluidity, and a strong use of your momentum. The acrobatics preformed were smooth, and each had nice landings. I felt that there could have been more connection in this spar. Although the connections given were very interesting, they could have been more in number, and could have been a bit cleaner. I know you are a much better sparrer than I, but I know what I like, and how others can improve. The final punch was very clean too, but by extending your leg at the end, you created too much sideways motion, and it did not seem very realistic. Over all though, this spar has a lot of character, and was very well done.

I decided to do my own spar today. Now, this isn't my best spar, but as I am trying to get used to a more aggressive, and acrobatic way of sparring, I needed to practice. For this spar, I was practicing attacking with each move, which is why many of the movements have kicks in them.

Some self CnC: I really liked my opener. When I was doing it, I didn't think it would pull off, but in the replay, it looks pretty interesting. Following the opener however, I broke the flow. I was going to flip, but it would have brought me very far from my partner. After this, we got a little too close. It was fairly muddy, although I did have a pretty decent sweep kick over my partners head. After we began moving away, I really liked my movements. I kept the flow of my arms, and had good momentum. Much of the movements had attacks in them as well, which was what I was going for. As well as the attacks, I was trying to be more acrobatic, which led me to my final strike, which was an impressive leap at my partner, to a kick in the head. The landing could have been better, but as I did not have enough momentum post-kick, I could not finish the rotation. Instead, I used my arms to push myself up- better than falling on my face. The pose was OK I guess. Usually, I stand, and I've gotten really good at it, but he wanted to end it, and I didn't want to topple, so I had to settle for a ground pose, which wasn't the greatest regardless. Sorry for the long frames during the pose, but an ending was needed.

Please leave some CnC. I'd really like to hear some comments, and how I can improve in my sparring skills. I've only been at it for around 2 months (probably less), so I'd also like to hear how well I am doing for that time frame. Generally, I stay away from this kind of spar, but as I have begun developing the desire to become a more acrobatic sparrer, instead of a puncher, I decided to give it a try. Enjoy.

P.S. sorry for the long post! I try and give as much CnC as possible.
Attached Files
Skywhale

You ghosted both your hands through your leg at the beginning. If you want to be realistic you should definitely avoid that.
The setup in the opener was good, you could have got some spins out of it but you kicked the ground with your left leg way too early. When you jumped in the air you quickly lowered your shoulders which didnt look too good.
The back kick was pretty cool. after you kicked him you got a nice spin, you contracted your right hip too much before the landing and you ghosted your arm again. What you did after the landing was bad. you just kicked the air and fell down.
i like what you did after you got up again. You jumped on your opponent and you swung your leg over his head. i would contract my left knee in that kind of position to make it look more powerful and that contracted knee would be a useful setup for a launch later.
Your opponent was in a horrible position and he kinda ruined your movement too and he threw you off balance so i wont blame you for that part.
The last jump was really cool. I didnt expect you to make a quick jump forward like that. It would have been ALOT more stylish if you didnt lower your arms in the air. The kick was well aimed but you could get a lot more power and make it much more stylish with some slight changes.
The landing after the kick was quite bad. pose was ok

You should work a lot on your style and flow. When you jump in the air you just lower your arms and contract your elbows. that doesnt always look good.
get into freeplay and mess around and do some spinny stuff. That way you should get a hang of how to move your body to make your movement look better.

I hope i made sense
Attached Files
vs tariqepix.rpl (657.8 KB, 11 views)
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Eazi
Your opener was a bit slow, it seemed as if you just waited for him to come towards you and then you gained a huge amount of momentum, but washed it away.
Actually it seemed as if you were stop and re-starting the momentum a lot. The hits overall were pretty weak, try to be on balance and have both feet planted on the ground when you punch or start a kick.
In my eyes it seemed as if you never actually hit each other with a huge kick or punch until the end of the spar. Even the KO wasn't a hard hit.
Also, it seemed as if you two were not working together, you were countering things at the last second and the hits, again, were never planted.
You were so fast the entire time. It was just like spin after spin. If you had led a spin into a hit it would have been amazing.
Overall I think I give this about a 4/10.
You need to work on your hits and co-operating with your fellow sparrer. You have some great momentum, just try to keep it flowing and not stopping it.
Attached Files
Spar with Criq.rpl (884.8 KB, 17 views)
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alright, so, I edited the first post

for anyone who requests so (pm or just bring it up briefly on the chat thread, don't really care), I'll add a link to their sparring thread on the first post

for anyone who's still around and still cares a little
beware
the goblin