ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by TamaKuu View Post
Blegh, default hands with fingers.

There's a design on the top of them (straight pattern on one, wavy on the other. Just /dl me, I have 256 hands.)

I luv gifs
Last edited by Lucian; Aug 9, 2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: I was choosing the correct link (direct link)
Lol what the hell.

How did you make that?

I think he took a screeny of every frame and then put it into a .jpg or whatever slide show, and then saved it as a gif?
Although, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
So, I might, just might, be wrong.
Also, it's a cool gif, Luciano, mind showing me how to do one of those? <;

Shit, Hours.
Loved that one.
I don't care too much about effects in the video.
I only care about camera-work, sync, good and/or fitting music, and good replays.
And that, my friend, was all of the above.
Good job Hours, i like this they call "sync", very epic vid. wait... omg that sky!

Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
I think he took a screeny of every frame and then put it into a .jpg or whatever slide show, and then saved it as a gif?
Although, I have no idea what I'm talking about.
So, I might, just might, be wrong.
Also, it's a cool gif, Luciano, mind showing me how to do one of those? <;

Sure, its easy.
First I made a short video using screenrecorder then I converted the video to gif, this first part I did using a program called atubecatcher then I opened photoscape, and used the feature "gif animation" to fix the frames to the right speed,width and height.... You can try to take the pictures one by one or draw them but it would be a kinda hard.
Last edited by Lucian; Aug 10, 2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: :D
Lol what the hell.

How did you make that?

Record it like you would for a vid, then open the file with Photoshop or Gimp and use animations. Then select the frames you want to use, loop it, and save as a .gif
-----
Just another way to do it.
Last edited by Alaistier; Aug 11, 2012 at 06:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I tried opening with Gimp, but it's a .avi file, and Gimp won't open it.
wow that
sucked