Ranking
Heh, thanks Tamakuu. That means a lot to me.

Ya know, you're one of the best friends I've made on TB. There's not many of you... D3m0nz bailed again, so the three remaining are you, Swex, and Demonburn. You've always been there when I needed you and stood by me in decisions involving the org and... Well, talked me out of some not so good decisions too. I know I've been inactive lately, but I do keep an eye on the org. I'd like to thank you for keeping tabs on it and making sure it stays alive.

It was my honor to carry on the RSO when you left that one time. It was a great privilege to be selected from many to make sure it got where it was destined to go. There was resistance... So many people saying "umg ur not tamku." However... It was well worth it.

As for your phases... All is forgiven. Life is too short to hold grudges over small shit. Friends are friends, no matter what clan they're in. ...Just don't join [Fa]mily. Please. Otherwise I might have to prove myself wrong.

Take care, amigo. Love you.
[center][slideshow][slide]Hey.[/slide][slide]What's up?[/slide][/slideshow][/center]
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
Heh, thanks Tamakuu. That means a lot to me.

Ya know, you're one of the best friends I've made on TB. There's not many of you... D3m0nz bailed again, so the three remaining are you, Swex, and Demonburn. You've always been there when I needed you and stood by me in decisions involving the org and... Well, talked me out of some not so good decisions too. I know I've been inactive lately, but I do keep an eye on the org. I'd like to thank you for keeping tabs on it and making sure it stays alive.

It was my honor to carry on the RSO when you left that one time. It was a great privilege to be selected from many to make sure it got where it was destined to go. There was resistance... So many people saying "umg ur not tamku." However... It was well worth it.

As for your phases... All is forgiven. Life is too short to hold grudges over small shit. Friends are friends, no matter what clan they're in. ...Just don't join [Fa]mily. Please. Otherwise I might have to prove myself wrong.

Take care, amigo. Love you.

What's wrong with [fa]?
wow that
sucked
Hi iirc I am still part of RSO so I can post here. TamaKuu why am I not there? did you forget about me?

Also, hi zeroback and Alaister, you probably forgot about me but still hi.
Last edited by Meap; Apr 3, 2013 at 08:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Meap View Post
Hi iirc I am still part of RSO so I can post here. TamaKuu why am I not there? did you forget about me?

Also, hi zeroback and Alaister, you probably forgot about me but still hi.

wow shit I know you
oh yeah
Everyone is back now O_O? What
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by Lushsmoke View Post
Everyone is back now O_O? What

I'm here tooo! yay!

meow :3
Master of the arcane arts