ES Recruitment Drive
Well, i don't know if this is the right place to search for a teacher, but i need some help with smoothness and realistic moves, and with jumps too (it's really hard to me jump..). So, if there's someone that can help me with those things, it would be really cool. Thx
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
You came to the right place, i believe we can help you out with your issues, could you post a replay for an example, also feel free to apply for RSO if you want.
I am already a RSO student :>, i'm one of the last ones. And i'm working on a replay right now, it's not finished it's just a W.I.P. i did the first 500 frames, can u tell me if it's going well?
Attached Files
Spar uke 2.rpl (255.9 KB, 7 views)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Well, Dobby I think I did a well done spin/twist this time. But the landing isn't kinda supported for my next move and I think my flow stopped right after I stopped the spin, I reall want to know how I land that kind of spin nicely and get ready for my next move so I can get the flow.
Attached Files
rolandspar4.rpl (158.6 KB, 4 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
17april your twist looks good so far, you just need to follow through with it, don't hold all at the end of the twist, i may be able to show you an example sometime later on.

Ale455 Okay, you need to work on your flow and realism, as well as your moving and jumping needs help. You seem to twitch quite a bit when you move around, i suggest you work on multiplayer sparring and get better at that. Self sparring is really hard to do, focusing on both tori is such a hassle. maybe later on you can work on it.
Practicing tricking in sp might help too, that's how I got my supposed smooth movement.
I came here to laugh at you
when I was a moob
tricking was what tet used to do
I woud more so try parkours like mocucha said
Thats what I did when I was learning
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
When I am in the air I am really stiff, what can I do to help this?
Attached Files
Spar With Allidois.rpl (410.3 KB, 7 views)
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]