Toribash
Original Post
So Im not sure when to ask this....
Since i've gotten back on the forums I haven't seen Loje anywhere. I rememebr him so well because back when [Core] was a clan (i think it was called Core. I cant rememeber for the life of me now haha) he was the dude that let me in. Now thanks to him I met you guys. I've noticed he isn't on the member list...so what happened to him? Did he quit or something? SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME! D:
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
Yeah he left in Febuary last year.

Link
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
Well fuck me sideways that sucks :|
I am a Metal head. Problem? Yes? Please allow my to not give a crap and move on with my life :) \m/
Mhm, he has checked in a couple of times since then though.
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
well just for the sake of bumping a pretty old thread...

Hi!
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Is everyone good?

What's new?

What's up with the namechange, Michstaa?
Holy hell! Good to see ya here man! For what ever reason my last account was banned (seriously I have no idea why) and so I made this one Whats new with me:

I graduated highschool! Im currently studying game art at tafe. Good fun
Good to see you too man!

I have been somewhat busy doing embarrassing minecraft videos for youtube with a friend :P I've taken a break for a few weeks now but I think I will start again this week.