Ranking
Original Post
Better login rewards
Login rewards were allways a thing that bothered me a bit, because they are bad (at least in my point of view), I agree with the ST on the last day, but we should make them better… My idea was to make them better according to the player belt.
For example, a white belt would receive:

50 TC on the first day
100 TC on the second
200 TC on the third
500 TC on the fourth
ST on the fith

But a 4nd dan black belt would receive:

500 TC first day
1000 TC second
2000 TC third
Random no QI item on the fourth (untradable item btw)
ST on the fith

This Random no QI item thing could be applied if the login reward calendar was like 30 days (because if it continued to be 5 or 6 days it would be op and people would get elite items in like a month or 2).
I'm going to give the example of a game that I play from time to time, that game is AQ3D (Adventure Quest 3D). In that game they have a 30 day login reward system, when, in the last day of each week the player receives a "rare" item, and in the last day of each month the player receives a legendary item (best rarity). I think we could do something like this on TB (I'm not saying to give void or demon in the last day of each month, it could be a "Random no QI item" but with an increased chance of getting tier 9 and up).

This is my idea, I hope it made sense. If you like it feel free to put it ingame.
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
I dont like this idea.
I'll explain - this game is free. There is a lot of free events going on. Etourneys everyday, forum events and moreover a lot of other ways to gain something. Why would you ask for more FREE loot in FREE game?
Ex - Moderator of russian sections
Ex-Event squad defender
Ex-Tori Agents Sentinel
Originally Posted by Nikorn View Post
I dont like this idea.
I'll explain - this game is free. There is a lot of free events going on. Etourneys everyday, forum events and moreover a lot of other ways to gain something. Why would you ask for more FREE loot in FREE game?

Because of noobs, the majority of them dont use forums and dont participate on events
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
That doesn't look like that at all, since the bigger rewards, like the random no qi item, are going to the higher belts and most of them (if not all) knows that this forum exists.

Also, the forum isn't the only way they can participate in events, the news tab is there and some events (like the Opener Challenge) are available for them just by clicking on it. They can submit their replay without entering the forum and get rewards just by participating and giving some effort on completing the missions. Events like Modmania leads you to the event room and it's pretty clear on how it works, and if they manage to get atleast one win, then they get a pretty good reward like qi and tc booster.

Daily login rewards already made noobs gain TC easier then before, if it becomes more easier than this, idk, it doesn't feel challenging, the items doesn't feel vaulable and that doesn't motivate them to continue improving at all.

I do like the month reward idea tho, a random, untradeable no qi item (or elite item if you've already surpassed all the qi limitations) at the end of the month looks good. But I think there should be ways to get the reward even if you miss one day, and for that I'll use one example for one game that I play, Crush Crush. This game has the 15 day-login reward system (or 7-day, it depends on the reward), if you miss one day, don't worry, just pay a certain amount of diamonds proportional to each day missed. If we applied this to the Toribash month reward, we could use ST or TC for the same effect.
Tbh having like 250 extra tc would be better like it's not worth at all 1 day for 100 Tc I don't understand what you can make from this but no need for items that is just free stuff just the tc being little higher

maybe the more you login the better the reward. so onl day 20 or sum you get a random item
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
This just causes inflation in TC and items will be worth less because everyone just owns it.

We wanna stop inflation, not speed it up.

Don't like the idea
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
This just causes inflation in TC and items will be worth less because everyone just owns it.

Don't like the idea

Mainly this. TB economy been kinda bad for the last years and giving everybody better shit for free will just make the economy even more bad than it is now. The daily rewards are not something anybody should look to profit from tbh.
Originally Posted by Stone View Post

Don't like the idea

Strongly agree with this one. If you are active player, the rewards are actually pretty good.
Something is better than nothing.