Toribash
Couple of openers
Post some couple of openers for me -Newbie (Judo only)
Last edited by Mojoguy; Jun 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM.
Judo and other fighting techniques
Hi, I am VERY new to ToriBash, I learnt about it on YouTube and I am very clueless about other fighting techniques. First off all, what is judo in toribash, how do you fight it? And ninjatsu.. What are the differences!
Hi if you want to learn some moves on toribash well then i have got my channel to help you guys. These moves only apply to the Wushu game mod. If you find it helpful please like it and sub
An indepht texturing tutorial. Texturing itself, not how to use a custom texture or how to preview. A full on texturing tutorial that tells you how to use the templates and actually make your own custom texture. This section lacks a tutorial that actually helps you drawing your texture
No it doesn't, look in the index or anywhere and there are plenty of good tutorials on exactly that. You just have to look around a little.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
No it doesn't, look in the index or anywhere and there are plenty of good tutorials on exactly that. You just have to look around a little.

To be honest. Yes it does. These tutorials tell you the basics of mapping and such.

But the thing is. You don't need a tutorial from this forum to learn how to draw. You can just google.

You can follow this video. Or something similar.

This link is to a google search
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures