Ranking
Ingame
Greetings everyone! So yeah my name is Dom and I'm almost 14 years old, I live in Northern Ireland which is a small part of the UK which means my GMT is 0.
I'm not going to lie I'm quite nervous about posting this app, I've had my eyes on Bomb for a while now and I really don't want to mess this up haha.

I've been here since 2013 (Early) but I've come back from a 5 or 6 month break about a month ago so there's still some things I'm unaware of but I'm shaking off the rust ingame quite well.
I'm global rank 300 and in ABD my mod rank is 30 I'm mostly aikido based but I do sometimes play Mushu and Wushu, I used to be good at it with my mod rank always stayed near 200. I'm a multi-player person I hardly do single player replays and it's something I regret not getting into in the past, I've done one or two single player replays a few weeks ago and I enjoyed making them and to me they looked rather good.
I know I could learn quite a lot from you guys when it comes to replay making and it's something I really want to focus on in the future.
I love clan wars and just multi-player fighting in general, I'm under 1000 games away from 3rd Dan Black belt but I'm gaining qi quite fast.
I'd really like to be able to help you with wars and donations and stuff like that, not that you need help of course but good guy dom.
Again I'm really an aikido player, I stay away from any and every mod that has "shu" (Apart from Mushu) in it, I don't play judo either. I like to suplex people in ABD so they can't moan about being shovelled. Because being fair and respectable is overrated. I have been wanting to get into sparring, seems cool when I see the replays when I load up TB and I'd really like to be able to have more control over my tori during fighting and I think sparring will teach me a lot to do with that stuff.
I'm asking a lot from you, but chill homie. Relax, kick back and drop some knowledge on this noob. :^)
So when it comes to the forums I'd say I'm pretty active, I'm always looking at art and off topic stuff and clan stuff lots of stuff stuff.
I'm on the forums quite often though and I do think I will be posting a lot if I were to be accepted into Ae, not so much that it becomes annoying but I will be a constant presence on the threads.
I've been in a clan called Fairy for the past few weeks and I decided to leave it yesterday because I was having arguments with some of the members, since then the leader, co leader and council member of the clan have left as well. That's pretty much my clan history, I was in Piratez a while back though but other than that I can't remember any more clans.
About Me
So another thing I like about Bomb is the fact that you stress how much you'd like to know the applicant as a person, not a player and that really impresses me.
So here's a little information about myself and my very boring life.
My name is Dom, I'm almost 14 years old and I hate HATE! Reading books, I'd read paragraphs of stuff online but physical books I hate them I despise them!
I don't know why, school had scarred me. I'll never want to read again. But other than my hatred for books I'm a pretty chill guy, I like not leaving the house and I'm scared of spiders but I'm not scared of spider man.. I love my games, I have an Xbox 360 and I have a very very good Custom Build PC I can play crap load of toribash and not have to worry about crashing
I go to a normal school with normal people which is really odd because I'm far from normal.
I live with my granddad because I look after him, he doesn't want to be put into a home so here I am and I prefer living with him, it's peaceful and he can't tell I'm awake half the night.
When I think of science I think of two crocodile clips, a small light bulb and two batteries.. "I've done this light bulb thing loads of times though" "Then you shouldn't have a problem doing it once more" ;-;
I have 0 friends, I only have good acquaintances. Oh and my birthday is on the 8th of june!
I do have a skype, I got it recently for the Fairy clan I told you about so I'm still fairly noob to this, I think my skype name is either live:dominicwaite or dom waite
If it's not that then I'll name my username something really weird for you so you can find me. :^)
Toribash? completed it mate

Originally Posted by HaHaLOLOL View Post
Ingame
Greetings everyone! So yeah my name is Dom and I'm almost 14 years old, I live in Northern Ireland which is a small part of the UK which means my GMT is 0.
I'm not going to lie I'm quite nervous about posting this app, I've had my eyes on Bomb for a while now and I really don't want to mess this up haha.

I've been here since 2013 (Early) but I've come back from a 5 or 6 month break about a month ago so there's still some things I'm unaware of but I'm shaking off the rust ingame quite well.
I'm global rank 300 and in ABD my mod rank is 30 I'm mostly aikido based but I do sometimes play Mushu and Wushu, I used to be good at it with my mod rank always stayed near 200. I'm a multi-player person I hardly do single player replays and it's something I regret not getting into in the past, I've done one or two single player replays a few weeks ago and I enjoyed making them and to me they looked rather good.
I know I could learn quite a lot from you guys when it comes to replay making and it's something I really want to focus on in the future.
I love clan wars and just multi-player fighting in general, I'm under 1000 games away from 3rd Dan Black belt but I'm gaining qi quite fast.
I'd really like to be able to help you with wars and donations and stuff like that, not that you need help of course but good guy dom.
Again I'm really an aikido player, I stay away from any and every mod that has "shu" (Apart from Mushu) in it, I don't play judo either. I like to suplex people in ABD so they can't moan about being shovelled. Because being fair and respectable is overrated. I have been wanting to get into sparring, seems cool when I see the replays when I load up TB and I'd really like to be able to have more control over my tori during fighting and I think sparring will teach me a lot to do with that stuff.
I'm asking a lot from you, but chill homie. Relax, kick back and drop some knowledge on this noob. :^)
So when it comes to the forums I'd say I'm pretty active, I'm always looking at art and off topic stuff and clan stuff lots of stuff stuff.
I'm on the forums quite often though and I do think I will be posting a lot if I were to be accepted into Ae, not so much that it becomes annoying but I will be a constant presence on the threads.
I've been in a clan called Fairy for the past few weeks and I decided to leave it yesterday because I was having arguments with some of the members, since then the leader, co leader and council member of the clan have left as well. That's pretty much my clan history, I was in Piratez a while back though but other than that I can't remember any more clans.
About Me
So another thing I like about Bomb is the fact that you stress how much you'd like to know the applicant as a person, not a player and that really impresses me.
So here's a little information about myself and my very boring life.
My name is Dom, I'm almost 14 years old and I hate HATE! Reading books, I'd read paragraphs of stuff online but physical books I hate them I despise them!
I don't know why, school had scarred me. I'll never want to read again. But other than my hatred for books I'm a pretty chill guy, I like not leaving the house and I'm scared of spiders but I'm not scared of spider man.. I love my games, I have an Xbox 360 and I have a very very good Custom Build PC I can play crap load of toribash and not have to worry about crashing
I go to a normal school with normal people which is really odd because I'm far from normal.
I live with my granddad because I look after him, he doesn't want to be put into a home so here I am and I prefer living with him, it's peaceful and he can't tell I'm awake half the night.
When I think of science I think of two crocodile clips, a small light bulb and two batteries.. "I've done this light bulb thing loads of times though" "Then you shouldn't have a problem doing it once more" ;-;
I have 0 friends, I only have good acquaintances. Oh and my birthday is on the 8th of june!
I do have a skype, I got it recently for the Fairy clan I told you about so I'm still fairly noob to this, I think my skype name is either live:dominicwaite or dom waite
If it's not that then I'll name my username something really weird for you so you can find me. :^)

yes because i know you from tryouts
That baby aint mine
Last Post - Clan Mods please close this thread
As most of you know this is [WAPOW]Krulls.
I am temporarily helping to lead this clan and get it back on its feet.

I have created a new Bomb Recruitment Thread using the Bombank account as instructed by Gynx.

All new applications to Bomb should be made here.

When Sledgren left we could no longer edit the old clan recruitment thread.

Clan Mods please close this thread

Bombs Away!