Ranking
Original Post
Clan League: Round 2
OMG, WE FINALLY CAN AND ARE ALLOWED TO PLAY!

So yeah, the 2nd round of the clan league started a few minutes ago and I thought about making this thread in order to keep you informed, as well as reminding you on it, just in case you would forget about it.

WHO: RelaxAll
WHEN: Sunday, 8th September, 12:00 GMT 0

MODS:

Brushu (x4)
Taekkyon (x4)
Judofrac (x4)
Aikido (x4)
Lenshu3ng (x3)
swfixed (x3)
Acrojoust (x3)

I guess we should practise as much as possible the next few days D:
Last edited by Pitch; Sep 7, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
I have holidays until next week, so I can play every day, more or less whenever I'm needed, not sure about the others tho.

I think somewhen after 14:00 GMT 0 should work for almost every day.

Originally Posted by methos319 View Post
So... What's our lineup for this event?

I don't think we have a lineup D:
You need at least 3 people present at that match, i'm sure you have someone left :<
But why's the rum gone? :v
Judging by what I've seen in recent times, we have persons capable of playing most of these most, so if it means anything, put me down for judo.

I was once ranked ninth there before i took a break. I'm still good at it now though, i'm like rank 81 at present.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
You need at least 3 people present at that match, i'm sure you have someone left :<

Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
I don't think we have a lineup D:

That was meant like, whoever shows up from our clan can play. No worries, I think it's more probably that there will be more than only 3 clan members whenever we'll have our matches

I think we could set up the matches better with skype anyways, so feel free to add me (pitchah) there

Originally Posted by Nigma View Post
Judging by what I've seen in recent times, we have persons capable of playing most of these most, so if it means anything, put me down for judo.

I was once ranked ninth there before i took a break. I'm still good at it now though, i'm like rank 81 at present.

@Nigma: Ranks don't really matter and especially judo still is kinda luck based D:

Anyways, if you show up when we have the matches, you can play the judo matches, if you want.
Rank was mentioned for the sole purpose to gesture a form of reliance.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
It was discussed on skype, and it seems that the leader of RA suggested that we war on Friday, as more persons will have an easier chance at participating, namely those of us who attend school.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.