Toribash
Original Post
[NOT] a suggestion thread
[NOT] a suggestion board

Hello you scrubs. Right well let's get to the point, the secret to any great clan is it's ability to adapt and adopt new methods. So if you guys have any suggestions which could positively benefit our clan, we will vote on it and obviously if the suggestion is good enough it will be implemented throughout the clan... So get suggesting you potatoes.

How about we make a topic of the day thread? We tell our opinions about politics,global warming and other serious thing
NO TITLE
Sounds like a good idea, I'll be seeing how other members would respond to such thread.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
How about we make a topic of the day thread? We tell our opinions about politics,global warming and other serious thing

I would actually enjoy that. I'm not all that keen with politics, but another controversial subject I very much enjoy is religious views and or beliefs. i dont believe in anything specifically but I like to keep an open mind.
-----
Maybe we could do a holiday thread. such as for Christmas coming up and what not, it would be good to show the cheer. also... (either we do this or not I'm still going through with it as best as i can) how about we play a game of dirty Santa? each member will choose one person and send them one gift. thus spreading a little cheer.

After Christmas. items that I have left in my deactivated inventory will all be donated to the clan bank.
Last edited by Posiden; Dec 5, 2019 at 04:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

ehh we will do an event sooner or later. It's already in plan. As for the dirty santa. idk.To be honest this type of event is too old and boring for me:C
NO TITLE
Sora BB. Yes I will agree... It is rather dull, but twis a tradition within Toribash that I'd like to keep. Was only pitching an idea.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"