Toribash
you can post a suggestion bro you are an allie didnt you read the allie page
The Revanent
Syinster
Just a suggestion, maybe when recruiting, unless the person whose apply is a very high belt maybe we should limit their rank to member to start with, it seems like the guys who've been here for a long time are being passed over for new people rankwise, and it seems a lil odd that we have more evermore/elite etc than normal members.

Just a suggestion though
-----
Oh and Bam I agree with your aertist thread suggestion ^_^
Last edited by Naaier; Jul 1, 2011 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i suggest making the App text/font size smaller will also make the Recruitment more decent
-----
Originally Posted by superjesse View Post
Name:Panu
Best Mods:Aikido Judo
Belt(Min Black) :Im black belt
Why you want to join:Cuz i want help this clan cuz this clan just go offical
Can you PWN:yes i pwn in tourneys and i pwn upper 5th dans too
What is your GMT: (Example GTM +2)+2 its same what NinjaTitan have
Do you have 50+ posts:(yes/no)yes
Do you have skype: (Yes, e-mail/No)No
Do you have xfire: (Yes,username/No)no
Do you have specialties:Yes my talents to pwn and make cool textures (Yes,specialties/No)

Replays
:here

/me is angry

not your replays *hmmm*

/me is disscusted
Last edited by Suspect; Jul 1, 2011 at 07:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Naaier View Post
Just a suggestion, maybe when recruiting, unless the person whose apply is a very high belt maybe we should limit their rank to member to start with, it seems like the guys who've been here for a long time are being passed over for new people rankwise, and it seems a lil odd that we have more evermore/elite etc than normal members.

Just a suggestion though
-----
Oh and Bam I agree with your aertist thread suggestion ^_^

Our soldiers are our normal members.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
Originally Posted by Noobie View Post
Our soldiers are our normal members.

I belive when link come online and have time he will change those ranks in offical roster. So it will be simpler to understand ranking .
-----
Originally Posted by BlackDemon View Post
i suggest making the App text/font size smaller will also make the Recruitment more decent
-----

/me is angry

not your replays *hmmm*

/me is disscusted

Thank you for your opinion and advice. I will change that.
-----
I suggest we should make a enter payment those who have bad repuration about clan things. Like he is know as jumper.

I think good price for that kind person would be 5k and, if he is serious jumper then 10k, so we will see will their really stack with us or are they just people who want take a little bit luxury from everywhere.
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jul 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
we can use noobie as a marketeer wither you can give him your items or you keep them and he will sell them for you either way
The Revanent
Syinster
As I shall remind there isn't no more Noobie. He is Diablo and I couldn't invite him. He never got those invites. So do someone have any suggestion in invite problem
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
What I meant was that we have more leaders than lower ranked members, the whole point of ranks is to have a proper structure not to just give them to everyone.