ES Recruitment Drive
Also Holydemon1
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Enough chatting, this is like the recruitment thread.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well Of course he wouldnt follow rules his clan has grammar thats almost like spam
I mean look at that dsc of theirs I mean it even makes general chat look like paragraphs
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Hello Extreme, with all do respect one of you clan members "Toon" is harnessing me, and my clan kin, he is being unfair to a clan that was just born today, he said he was going to burn my house down was calling very inappropriate names.
This all started cus he wanted me to fight me, cus he was mad I beat him so i went to his server, and upon beating me 3 times he started with this big man thing like he was the best thing in the world bringing up his pos in this clan alot, then to top he off he follows me into twin swords lobby to continue harassing me and my clan please would u do something about this?

screenshot of him in the act

Last edited by giantCIII3; Oct 2, 2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: missspelling
I like grimdark art cus this is a fighting game not a weebaoo f*** fest
Toon :/, seriously?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
sorry to be the bringer of bad news :/
I like grimdark art cus this is a fighting game not a weebaoo f*** fest
Can you send me the full convo?
I know toon well enough and He wont start shit If you guys didnt do something first
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Can you send me the full convo?
I know toon well enough and He wont start shit If you guys didnt do something first

Yes, that is right, but some things in past week happend.
I beat him and he called me hacker, then he Spect all to fight me, I won and he called me hacker and rage quit. Maybe he is upset. I don't mean to offend.
Last edited by Tessh; Oct 4, 2012 at 11:43 PM.
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!