ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Going away?

Yes? Maybe? If so, first of all:

This thread is only made for saying that YOU are inactive, not "Oh goodbye bro, you'll be missed <3 (no homo) Anything of that sort can be done through PM

Here is what you need to fill out:
How long you are leaving:
Why you are leaving:
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) :

"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

how long you are leaving:1 week starting from tomorrow
Why you are leaving:having holiday with my parents to singapure and hongkong.
What is the reason you cant keep in touch:
Well,my mom not allow me to bring my laptop
No laptop,no ingame and forum.and I want having fun there.play toribash is my habit,i want to do something diffrent there
So will miss you all.
-17april
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
How long you are leaving:1 weeks start tomorrow
Why you are leaving:having a road trip with my family
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : No laptop
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
How Long you are leaving: One Week, 2 weeks Maximum
Why are you leaving: My Exams as some of you may know are over, and I´m on my summer vacations, I´ll be on my aunt´s house for some time.
What´s the reason you can´t keet in touch: I can´t bring my laptop, there is no internet there anyway, believe me, It´s like in the middle of Nowhere.
Fucking smooth.
How long you are leaving: a week, 6 months tops
Why you are leaving: Moving, lack of WiFi/internet,
What's the reason you can't keep in touch: Moving, and I dont really have time for the forum as of late.
I'll post when I can, but dont expect too many posts from me
How long you are leaving:i don't know but it will be a really long time
Why you are leaving:want to grade up my score in school
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) :Well...i can little bit keep it touch.But,somehow this game start to bored me.I'll check the thread maybe 1 times in 2 weeks

if you kick me cause of inactivity i'll not hold a grudge.This inactivity will start 2 days again
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
How long you are leaving: Umm, a few days
Why you are leaving: IM NEVER LEAVING <3
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Parents are pissy at me.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How long you are leaving:Idk quite yet, but probably a few weeks
Why you are leaving:Got computer taken away for being arrested again.
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Computer is gone.
Proud member of Drugged
How long you are leaving: Prob forever
Why you are leaving: I am tired of toribash, I'm playing new games, got a lot of contests to do, etc...
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : As I said, I will not play toribash anymore.

Bye guys, it was a good time I had with u all <3
I WILL NEVAH LEAVE!
-----
except last 4 days lol ;P straight
-----
Originally Posted by DanWebb11 View Post
How long you are leaving: Umm, a few days
Why you are leaving: IM NEVER LEAVING <3
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Parents are pissy at me.

you just left..
Last edited by bazoozo; Jul 14, 2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump