Ranking
Original Post
ExtBets
Since this idea has been floating around i decided to make a thread. Extreme betting servers are a good fund raiser for are clan and will increase our popularity. So I recommend regular betting server hostings in the name ExtBets. If the clan bank pays for global then the nudges goto the bank, otherwise theyre yours. Extreme related trivia is a nice idea.

I'm hosting a betting server tonight at 10 : 30pm GMT+0, I would like a co-host if anyone is on then since I may ping. If you are hosting one, then please post the time (including the timezone) here and someone will come along to help out if they are online.

Cya guys tonight, PsYcHo
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
Tessh, /jo extbets, you can co-host
Was a slow day, but I expected that for our first betting server, planning another one tomorrow evening, need a co-host
Heres a tip: Dont host when another bet server is open. You guys hosted while we were hosting so it was slow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We were sending global when we saw yours, it was just bad timing, will try and time it better tomorrow. I got home late so I'll do it an hour or 2 earlier tomorrow
Perhaps do it when a lot of people can come on.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Can we do another time? The time you guys have it is pretty early for me and I'm at school.
Dose is dead.
It was 10 : 30pm until 1 : 30 am... I can't stay up any later than that