Ranking
Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
sorry but i'm afraid 73k would be my minimum. they are nice flames.

ok keep them

Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Want to counter, KBall?

nope
hmm well they are unique but very small
sold separate as to hand flames they are about 25-30k
since they are 2 50-60k since they are matching add 5k-10k
so ill go 65k
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

hmmmm
ill go 70k final bid deal?
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Kball me and you both know that's a bullshit offer.
Being small does nothing to the size. They're worth tons more than that. I can do 130k.
O snap lol my bad.soap that was for urim.. Ur flames are big lol to big for my taste
Nty fir yours
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sent still buying flames guys
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm selling my globe and my rain flame, dl and lp me for the rain flame, and I can't post pics because I'm grounded : (
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat