ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
me irl is a very wierd person, alot of people tell me that they can't understand what is going inside my mind, some get frustrated trying to figure it out, i guess its due to the fact that i can go from looking and acting like i'm high to super serious or the oposite in an instant, i also come up with the wierdest jokes ever that may or may not be funny depending on my moral (atleast thats what i'm told), i like to get myself in dangerous situations specially if heights are involved because they scare me and make my body produce alot of indrenaline which i really like the feeling of.

I can relate, my friends have no clue whether I'll act a certain way. I also have dark humor, so that automatically sends the wrong message to people who haven't met me x)

Same with heights, but probably not the same way. My body starts shaking and I feel like I'm falling/losing balance. (Except on rollercoasters and stuff, which is weird)

You seem like a pretty chill dood, I'm giving a yes if we're doing votes.
i'll probably check the replays later, when i get off my lazy ass
¿?
@Lotus: Onso already did that before, and it's enough though. He gave his vote

@Alpha: well, I'm pretty sure your skills fulfill our demand to join, and you are one of my favorite persons in this community since you introduced me to this clan and all I have today I mostly owe to you for giving me a little push so I could make the first step. ♥

you have my upvote, yes, but I'll let that to the other members since they know you better
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

finally feeling warm in the cold.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yes for Alpha. I've known him for quite some time, plus i already know how good his replays are.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
pretty sure that your vote doesn't impact that much since you are only trial, not definitive. Makes sense to me this way

anyways, thanks for sharing your opinion as well
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohey there Aplha, long time no see.
I remember that I was the one that kicked you last time XD no hard feelings tho.
Yes, you were quite a dick but at least you don't hide that and thats the good way to start over again. Looks like you get along well with our members so my suggestion is that you just stick around with us without the clan tag just so I can be sure that you have changed and won't act stupid again : D.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
And to add on zibril, Lionet is right. You can vote, but as you're still trial, your vote won't be officially counted. That doesn't mean you can't voice your opinion and help us make our own votes!
Don't be afraid to show us your thoughts on why he should be in as well.

Remember, you're not the only one voting, while a yes is acceptable, it's not helpful to the rest of the clan to make our decision. That goes for all members of vector, myself included.

For now, my vote is yes. Alpha is in my parkour group, and while he's quiet for the most part, he's respectful of others in the org. I think he's changed or is changing from the less mature person he was before. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a ways to go, but he's much better than before.

I'd also watch out for using words like fag and retarded, we don't disallow them, we just don't think they're great words to use. It'd be great if you used something else instead.

No more cheating on ninja warrior, okay alpha? ;)
Last edited by Navi; Sep 10, 2018 at 01:08 PM.