Toribash
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
ohey there Aplha, long time no see.
I remember that I was the one that kicked you last time XD no hard feelings tho.
Yes, you were quite a dick but at least you don't hide that and thats the good way to start over again. Looks like you get along well with our members so my suggestion is that you just stick around with us without the clan tag just so I can be sure that you have changed and won't act stupid again : D.

honestly, when i look back at it i cringe so hard. i think you did the right thing as that gave me a little push to be less toxic in general.
and sure,i can hang around without the tag for some time. i mean, i just wanted a reason to keep posting here so my brain wont melt from boredom.

Originally Posted by Navi View Post
And to add on zibril, Lionet is right. You can vote, but as you're still trial, your vote won't be officially counted. That doesn't mean you can't voice your opinion and help us make our own votes!
Don't be afraid to show us your thoughts on why he should be in as well.

Remember, you're not the only one voting, while a yes is acceptable, it's not helpful to the rest of the clan to make our decision. That goes for all members of vector, myself included.

For now, my vote is yes. Alpha is in my parkour group, and while he's quiet for the most part, he's respectful of others in the org. I think he's changed or is changing from the less mature person he was before. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a ways to go, but he's much better than before.

I'd also watch out for using words like fag and retarded, we don't disallow them, we just don't think they're great words to use. It'd be great if you used something else instead.

No more cheating on ninja warrior, okay alpha? ;)

mhhmh, sure i can stop using fag and i don't really use the word retarted that often, i mostly use it when referring to something stupid i have done.
i acually wanted to ask if cussing was ok or not since for some reason i do that alot around friends or in the internet.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
For now, my vote is yes. Alpha is in my parkour group, and while he's quiet for the most part, he's respectful of others in the org. I think he's changed or is changing from the less mature person he was before. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a ways to go, but he's much better than before.

I don't want to make a fuss, I'm just stating some opinions about your said and that counts for next reply below too.

I just wouldn't go too far to that "being mature" thing. I don't think we should press this being responsible and serious like us to be part of us button too much. The problem is when people can't control themselves and things goes way too far like when we have to control the excessive shitposting in our main chat, it's ok to do, but let's not lose control of it to keep the clan clean and neat

I think you meant to say something like that but I'm just uhhh rearranging words in my point of view, sorry

No more cheating on ninja warrior, okay alpha? ;)

Also is no good to keep repeating this event, even though he deserves it
(no good alpha)

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
honestly, when i look back at it i cringe so hard. i think you did the right thing as that gave me a little push to be less toxic in general.
and sure,i can hang around without the tag for some time. i mean, i just wanted a reason to keep posting here so my brain wont melt from boredom.

beware with what you say, if you just want to be our pal and not one of us, not even I will support you to join that much. You are free to post around since Aadame told you to stick around.

Just show us some determination to become a real Vector that won't left us in the lurch if we are counting on you ;)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post

beware with what you say, if you just want to be our pal and not one of us, not even I will support you to join that much. You are free to post around since Aadame told you to stick around.

Just show us some determination to become a real Vector that won't left us in the lurch if we are counting on you ;)

i thought about that for quite a while before making my app, i wouldn't be applying if i wanted to be just someone who come and go every now and then.
i think i phrased it in a bad way, what i meant by a reason to post here is that if i am a member this sub-forum will become my first place to go when opening forum and i will feel more comfortable posting here as i become a part of the group, i mean isn't that how subconsciousness work?
I know what you mean bro, I'm just saying to take care with what you say. When you say you want to join just because you are bored makes us feel like you don't care about the clan

EDIT: n-not that I think you think this way

Last edited by Lionet; Sep 10, 2018 at 08:58 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ah yea,
i have many reasons for wanting to join and that is one of them,
i think i mentioned some in my app, and i would add that another reason is wanting to be a part of something that i can participate and invest time and effort in improving.
specially with tbnext coming out next year, i'm pretty sure there is quite a good bunch of things i'll be able to do.

exuse my habit of saying things without thinking about them.
sure thing man, but I edited my post with a weeaboo gif btw

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

now i feel bad about myself.
and for some reason firefox is breaking at the sight of gifs :l
Last edited by Alpha; Sep 10, 2018 at 09:11 PM.
I remember Alpha saying at one point that he quit playing Toribash and never mentioned that he makes art.
If that's the case then I don't see any point of your presence in the clan. Change my mind?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I remember Alpha saying at one point that he quit playing Toribash and never mentioned that he makes art.
If that's the case then I don't see any point of your presence in the clan. Change my mind?

i only quit the mp part of toribash.i still make replays.

and i didn't mention vfx because i didn't make an edit for about 2 years.