Toribash
Thats pretty much it, . pwr was because of my grades, in rebelz (rebelz and undead are the same clan) the clan leader multiclanned and the clan split into two sides, those against him and those for him, most of those against him left the clan (including me). And with attack, i was invited by a friend of mine while i was still being "initiated" but as it was a Russian clan, and i cant speak Russian so i pretty much stayed off of the forum leading to a kick due to inactivity.
Last edited by Jericho; Jun 8, 2014 at 11:10 AM.
The Eastgrand Assassin..
Yes, but since his internet depends on his grades, let's make him promise to get better grades if he wants to join us xD
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
I'm about no, but make pls 1 madman, I think my vote will change.
Also how you are in manips?
@xlr8 lol if that's what it takes than i promise

@Overlord, no problem, i can make a madman for you. I am not too well with manips (i rarely do them) Krexus is my first manip in atleast a year, or atleast i consider it to be a manip.
Attached Files
Supermailb_Krexus.rpl (88.2 KB, 7 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
From super with loaf. For overlord is a wip
Attached Files
For overlord.rpl (208.7 KB, 7 views)
Improvised loudpipes.rpl (146.2 KB, 9 views)
The Eastgrand Assassin..
[8:04:43 AM] Turnis: aye
[8:06:12 AM] Turnis: Could you post something on the recruiment thread for me? My wifi is still bad..
[8:09:49 AM] Turnis: I say yes to Super. Not only is he a good sparrer, but he is also a good friend who I have known for about 2 years now. Ofcourse, he has his days.. but I know he will end up being loyal.
[8:10:02 AM] Turnis: Please and thank you
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."