Ranking
Original Post
[S] Flames-4-Fun Flame Shop!
Yeah, so i'm selling 2 good flames (atm) by good men:
First flame is: forged by JoboMan on 2010-12-24 10:11:02 for the Left Hand (2573).
A nice flame, small but cool with it's colors and sparkling lights
Pics:

Flame 1

Second flame is: forged by PlataBear on 2012-11-08 01:28:44 for the Left Hand (3037), good blue flame, esp. with an FPT.

Flame 2

What they look like both w/ FPTs:

Yeah...awesome.

Thinking of throwing FPTs with them, giving a discount if you guys buy thm in bulk. Offer away! TC only.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Too low guys, also Litc, it looks awesome with FPTs, which are not rare, and very affordable :3
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Nah, i can go 20k.
Small flames didn't worth that much
It's small, but it's unique and the forger is a great guy (yeah he is no joke).
So, nah, 20k is too low.
Err, I think I don't I have a range for it...>.>, and if I did, I'd just say a ludicrous price. So why not just offer? :3
yeah, nope, but I would like higher.