Toribash
Higher man.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
That was my max.
If you accept items, i can trade Candy Locks + 20k for both flames
Nope, I hate hairs, and pretty risky now because of the re-evaluation of the torishop.
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
/bump! Now considering hairs! But please, not the expensive ones, the ones that sure have a good price atm, and a big chance they won't decrease, like spiky or cat ears :3

Kewl

Bump! New pic

Come on guys, the flames were forged by JoboMan and PlataBear....and they're unique.
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Thinking of throwing FPTs with them, giving a discount if you guys buy thm in bulk. Offer away! TC only.

Good.
51k both.
Yes I am, but that's still too low man.
Plus, looks like you got schooled here
Originally Posted by Rhaemondzzzkie View Post
Yes I am, but that's still too low man.
Plus, looks like you got schooled here

What your mean?
Also i can do 55k for both include FPT
You do know FPTs are like, a higher price now than before right? I won't include the FPTs if you keep lowballing me, im lookingfor 70k both(Maybe 60-65k as I said, with discount), fair deal with FPTs.