Ranking
Original Post
Voice Chat and Music
Voice chat will allow players to communicate more actively in the game. This will be an excellent practice of foreign languages, it is easier to explain to beginners how to play and help. Also, with the help of special programs, it will be possible to turn on music without violating copyright.
Pretty sure vc is already implemented ingame, but is bugged or something.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
can’t wait to repeatedly call my venezuelan opponent a trashnoob while kicking him in the face in lenshu. supported.
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
Voice chat will allow players to communicate more actively in the game. This will be an excellent practice of foreign languages, it is easier to explain to beginners how to play and help. Also, with the help of special programs, it will be possible to turn on music without violating copyright.

This idea just scream MW2 Multiplayer lobbies T_T
MaryJane Good Fuh Yuh Soul, Like Toothpaste Good Fur Yuh Teet

Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
This idea just scream MW2 Multiplayer lobbies T_T

That's exactly what we need.
And yes voice chat is already a thing, might be bugged idk but nobody uses it so that's probably why you've never heard of it before.
Voice chat exists in Steam version, it doesn't really get used by anyone, it's likely going to be phased out completely in future versions because people usually use Discord or the alternatives.
i’ve always wondered: how does it actually work?

is it a lobby chat sort of thing or more like a call between two people?

does toribash mute ingame chat if you’re already in a discord call??

ive had the steam version ever since voice chat was implemented and never heard anyone talk so i assume it’s a party system maybe?
it's a pity that there is no way to communicate in the game, and listen to music. Because toribash itself is an interesting game. but in moments of waiting for the fight is boring, people often listen to music in the background or watch videos on YouTube. If you could turn on music during your fight, then the fight would be 1000 times more epic, many people like it.
Last edited by Mephistopheles; Oct 27, 2021 at 10:43 AM.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
i’ve always wondered: how does it actually work?

is it a lobby chat sort of thing or more like a call between two people?

does toribash mute ingame chat if you’re already in a discord call??

ive had the steam version ever since voice chat was implemented and never heard anyone talk so i assume it’s a party system maybe?

You have to turn voice chat on in-game settings. it works just like the music - you can turn the volume up or down
I can't find this function, even the button, it also seems to me that it doesn't work, unfortunately. I would really not want this function to be removed, but even on the contrary, it was developed and improved.