Ranking
Original Post
Prime and vip on steam
So a little suggestion, boosters are available on steam now. Why not make it possible to buy toriprime and forum VIP through steam. Doesnt sound like a bad idea to me
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thank you finally someone other than me thought of this. supported I really want Vip so I can do betting servers without wasting money or having to ask other vips also those forum perks are nice. also it is a known fact that paypal requires a social security card number which not to many people between 12 and 17 have access to. steam is a easier way to both add money to the account and to spend money from the account. (without credit card or ss card
Last edited by Fates; Oct 9, 2014 at 04:31 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Supported, i am pissed by that i dont have a CC that i can use to buy with paypal, and steam would be a lot more easy. Supported. But if you put a price like 20$ for Prime and 15$ for VIP i will say pass. 10$ prime and 7$ vip like now is fair enough.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Oct 9, 2014 at 06:51 PM.
i'm pretty sure sir had said somewhere that all transactions of real money will be soon available via steam. sounds good though.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here