Ranking
View Poll Results: What do we do with judofrac in CL 2020?
Add judofrac and replace on of last years mods
14 Votes / 17.50%
Don't add judofrac
43 Votes / 53.75%
Add judofrac to last years mod pool and make no other changes
23 Votes / 28.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
CL 2020 Mod Poll

Hello everyone! Clan League is right around the corner, but, firstly I'd like to ask all of you looking to participate in CL 2020, to answer a quick little poll in order to help influence the mod selection for this year's iteration of CL.

Originally Posted by CL2019 modlist
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
ErthTKv2.tbm
Boxshumushuv3.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm

Last edited by TyphoN; Jun 6, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
We want judofrac

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
everyone in this thread is wrong unless you’re suggesting LL the only esports mod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
It's hard to agree but i gotta agree on sora, if it was regular tk at least
-----
Originally Posted by Tsuion View Post
everyone in this thread is wrong unless you’re suggesting LL the only esports mod

ew LL, best mod is lolnade3
Last edited by sleep; Jun 6, 2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Originally Posted by Sleep View Post
i think that erthtkv2 should also be replaced or to regular tk or to one of these mods:rb_greykido, ninjutsu, rk-mma. i think those are the most suitable mods for competitive gameplay, as they are more strict to skill that the "randomness" that erthtk has so many. I'm talking of course of the dm and frac threshold and gravity, mods with more grsvity and dm/frac threshold are better competitively.

What kind of a mongoloid ass dumbdumb thinks that regular tk is a less random alternative to erthtk. Like I get it if you dont like TK at all and think both mods are random that's cool. But to say that regular tk is less random than erthtk just means you have no idea about either of those mods. Regular tk is cool in peoples eyes because people blow up way more.

Just to make sure, you mean that the lower gravity, lower dm threshold, shorter matchframe, shorter engage distance mod where there is no dojo but full DQ, is less random than erthtk?
i didnt said matchframes, distance or dq and i think that is less random because of how much you can self dm.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
wait wait, so you are punching or kicking yourself in erthtk and thats making it random? cool
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
wait wait, so you are punching or kicking yourself in erthtk and thats making it random? cool

Here is a better word, sorry
You are also being super rude about it, i didnt even said anything
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey