Ranking
View Poll Results: What do we do with judofrac in CL 2020?
Add judofrac and replace on of last years mods
14 Votes / 17.50%
Don't add judofrac
43 Votes / 53.75%
Add judofrac to last years mod pool and make no other changes
23 Votes / 28.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
CL 2020 Mod Poll

Hello everyone! Clan League is right around the corner, but, firstly I'd like to ask all of you looking to participate in CL 2020, to answer a quick little poll in order to help influence the mod selection for this year's iteration of CL.

Originally Posted by CL2019 modlist
Aikidobigdojo.tbm
ErthTKv2.tbm
Boxshumushuv3.tbm
Lenshu3ng.tbm

Last edited by TyphoN; Jun 6, 2020 at 04:02 AM.
Cowmeat is actually right, if you play ErthTK and experience a 'random dm' chances are if you analyze the replay closely you will see the mistake you made which caused the DM. You must play the mod very carefully. Of course there's moments when you go for a kick and your ankle will DM before the kick even lands or something, but other mods have issues like that too.
To be fair, if you kick the ground hard enough in real life as well, you're bound to injure yourself. Toribash does a good job of tearing off your fucking foot from your limp ragdoll body to tell you that maybe you should be targeting your opponent instead. So in a way, Erthtk is very realistic, and friendly to users as it guides you to stray away from disadvantageous positions (in the form of bruising, reddening of body parts, and increasing your opponent's point counter). And if they are defiant to these warnings and all things holy - and continue to kick themselves in the leg - their bodies will crumble and cease to exist as punishment for their insubordination with the natural order.

Now if you want my honest opinion, gthotdog.tbm does all of the above...with the inclusion of a never-before-seen component in competitive play: the mechanized bull. Now here's a mod! Here is a mod that encompasses all we know of competitive play, and a whole lot more! You can out-point your opponent by slapping them silly. You can force a dq by overpowering your opponent and pushing them off the mechanical bull - all whilst hanging on for dear life, and in the moment you feel more alive than you ever have as you attempt to perform calisthenics at the level of an underaged Chinese olympic gymnast. Furthermore, the bull has no favorites, it would rather see both you and your opponent fall and suffer. So here, you're not just pinned into a match with another user, but the world itself and its mechanized God. Only the strongest of Toribash matadors can calm the storm and truly conquer the bull.

Albeit I concur rk-mma is cool, it is also wack.
Last edited by visceral; Jun 6, 2020 at 08:26 PM.
Please just get rid of abd I could care less about any other mod put in or changed for it just take out abd
#iTemp #Shockey
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
Erthtk is very realistic

bruh
Find me ingame and duel me
the most realistic mod is daycare.tbm
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Add runkido pls instead of judofrac(Original version sucks due sumo bug, so there is remastered one exists)
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
runkido is really good
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
To be fair almost every mod has a flaw in it and it's so obvious to pin point the flaws in ANY mod, let me explain more in depth of what i mean.
ABD- Seems like a 50/50 mod but its more opener based, grab mechanics in this game is fucking dogshit and even then its so boring with just constant shovels/lifts occurring in it and even then most of the times when you get dm'd or get fractured its mostly rng based, theres been multiple times when ive played so safe vs my opponent not doing anything crazy and i get one small grab on them and my whole arm breaks and other players can agree with me on this as well.
Boxshu mushu-A lot of player base say this mod is trash and such blah blah blah but in reality its the people who are shit at the mod are the ones who say it, boxshu is a fair mod imo even though most of the times i can and will admit its due to luck but ofc this game is a luck rng game!! so what do you expect! , the openers are pretty fair and only playstyles you worry about is someone camping vs someone being aggressive and rushing you.
Lenshu3ng- highly opener based mod and of course once you're at a huge deficient of points its more of a huge pressure on you and you'll want to give up easily of course. The point system in this mod is highly flawed i would say there isn't really a correct way to play this other than to outplay your opponent really. You have to be extra precise in this mod to really play it at its fullest. sometimes rewarding sometimes not.Judofrac- such a bullshit mod of course another opener based mod depending on whether or not you get points or huge fractures on opponent, nothing really exciting comes from me trying to go for a pod and my opponent barely slams me on the floor and my hip and knee just break on me!
Erthtk or tk- i could care less for this mod seeming as i don't really like it as well they're both shit but given the situation there are times where even when you play carefully one little tug can mess up your whole move and even then you are put into certain situations whether you have to move a lot of joints and not play carefully or kick your foot off the ground or else you're gonna dq, theres just so much factors to every mod really and the meta for this mod is so boring as well just waiting for one person to make the move and then get punished for it doesn't seem fair to me.
Rkmma- this mod is whatever if it had a bigger ring to it it'd be a decent mod, point system isn't too trash in it, dm's are a bit weird but sometimes they add up due to some kicks you can do and shit, you get punished for playing so good as well in this mod so easily, you can outplay your opponent the whole game and during the end he just gets one small kick on you and you're flying out the ring and then boom you lost. great -_-

I’d say to be honest still to take out abd to put another mod though
Last edited by joker; Jun 7, 2020 at 11:21 PM.
#iTemp #Shockey