Ranking
Original Post
All Or Nothing Tournament
Welcome! This is the first ever All Or Nothing Tournament!

This is a tournament consisting of 4 smaller tournaments, all about the TC's you can make(or not).
You will have to compete in 4 tournaments, each one of these 4 mods:
1. aikidobigdojo.tbm
2. boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
3. lenshu3ng.tbm
4. rb_greykido.tbm
If you win any of these tournaments you are already entitled to a 4th place prize at least, but if you don't, well, you get nothing.
How do i enter? How does it work?
To participate on these tournaments, you will have to pay an entry fee of 15,000 TC's, which you can send to AONBank
Heres the catch, if you enter the first tournament and you don't win, you will have to pay the entry fee to enter the other tourney, this is important, that's why is written in red.

If you do happen to win one of the 4 tournaments, you are not allowed to participate on the other ones.
If you ping during any match, you are disqualified unless there is an agreement of both players.
4 Smaller tournaments will be divided into FIRST to 3 matches, then in semifinals it will be a BEST OF 5, then in finals it will be a BEST OF 7.
After each match you have to post the log of the match here, if you can post the replays aswell, if the match doesn't happen until the deadline, both players are going to be disqualified, unless just one of the players are just not wanting to play, then you can PM me proof or through discord lumeri#4759.

Bracket for 1st tournament(aikidobigdojo.tbm)
People will be added as they sign up

Grand prize for 1st place: 50% of the TC's in the bank + 100K TC's
2nd place gets 25% of the TC's
3rd place gets 17.5% of the TC's
4th place gets 7.5% of the TC's

For sign-ups for the first tournament
June 26th, 18:00 PM CST
Last edited by sleep; Jun 24, 2020 at 06:27 PM. Reason: adding up prizes
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
how many slots will there be in each tournament

what is the deadline for signups

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
how many slots will there be in each tournament

what is the deadline for signups

1. the slots are infinite, it all depends of who sends the TC's until the deadline2. the deadline for signups for the first tournament is june 26, 18:00 CST
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
I added 100k to first place prize since no one entered yet
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
There is still time to sign in for the first touney, we need more people!
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
The deadline has reached and there is only 1 person that signed in, i will have to add 3 more days so enough people can join, if no one or not enough people enter it i willhave to refund players that sent the entrance fee
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
I expected more people to join this and only 1 person has... that's surprising.
So I decided to sign up to test my luck (if you get enough people to sign up that is)

You've successfully sent 15000 ToriCredits to AONBank.
i really did expected more people, well, lets wait for how many people can enter for these days
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey