Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2020 Sign Ups

Hello everybody! Here's the sign up thread for Clan League 2020

All you need to do in order to sign up is read the requirements, make sure you meet them, and you will be added to the list of competing clans.

•Your clan must have at least a legitimate yellow ranking or above from the most recent activity check. (Unofficial clans will be checked upon signing up. So as long as the other requirements are met you're free to enter.)

•Your clan must be at 3 months or older prior to this event. (We'll round up as needed)

•Your roster must include at least 7 different members. (There is no maximum restriction)

•There is a 25,000 TC sign up fee which must be sent to Icky.

Application Form:

Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
Roster:
Leaders:
A
B
C
Members:
A
B
C
Final Notes:

Much like last year, if your post does not meet the requirements stated above, it will be ignored and your clan will not be entered. A refund will not be issued in the event your clan fails to meet any requirements. You are still allowed to reapply once your clan meets the requirements.

Keep in mind that once sign ups end, ANY changes to your clan's roster WILL result in disqualification. (Unless you are told otherwise by Icky or myself)

Here are the clan rankings according to CL 2019
Keep in mind these rankings are only valid if said clan signs up this year, if any do not enter, everyone below will move up one place.

New Clans that enter will be ranked according to their place on the official rankings starting from the lowest available space.
Clans at the top of the rankings below keep in mind you may skip group-stage or even have a bye in the Knockout round depending on sign up numbers.

Before Group Phase Clan rankings
1) Win
2) Obey
3) Fl0w
4) Alpha
5) Pyramid
6) Relax All
7) Mente Maestra
8) Hack
9) TLL
10) Liquor
11) Damned
12) Zero
13) Undead 
14) Tribe
15) Spark
16) Aeon
17) Reckless
Last edited by TyphoN; Jul 3, 2020 at 05:52 PM. Reason: fixed link to Icky's account
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
this kid pushing 72
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
is that a typhon reference
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]