Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2020

Here we are again for another iteration of Clan League! It's time to dust off your clan mates and hit the (Tori) gym! It's time to conquer Win and take the CL 2020 champion title for yourselves!

Clans must list ALL participants in their roster (Changes to roster after sign up period is prohibited.)
Users found in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished and the clans involved will be disqualified (This includes multiple accounts found in one roster.) Please note: It is your job to make sure and check with your roster in order to confirm they are not included in multiple rosters, or are included in a singular roster twice.
Failure to complete matches will result in disqualification in both clans unless proof is provided that one of the clans are making an effort to complete matches
Match scores should be clearly stated, as well as a list of participants and all replays.

Similar to last year, this year we will be doing a dual phase tournament, and just like last year there will be a group phase and a single elimination phase.

Clans will be paired in groups of 3. These matches will be completed round robin style meaning you will fight each clan twice. (All clans will advance into the KO rounds) Seeding will use a win/loss ratio to determine which clans from the group phase get placed where. (The clan with the highest W/L difference will get #1 seed, second highest will get #2, third highest will get #3, and so on and so forth.)

This round will be best of 41. Each mod can only be played a maximum of 10 times.
Each person can only play a maximum of 6 games for their clan per match.

The lower ranked clan will pick the first mod, from there, the loser of that match will then pick the mod after that.
In the event of a 20-20 tie, the loser of the previous match will pick the tiebreaker mod.

Mod list:

boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm

Deadline for the final round is November, 8th.

Custom Full Tori color box
Clan Achievement Trophy
1 Year ToriPrime subscription
A choice of any item available for purchase (Excluding subscriptions, Tier Packs, and Tori packs)
18 Shiai Tokens
60K Clan Perk Points
2,000,000 TC

1 Year ToriPrime subscription
A choice of any item available for purchase (Excluding subscriptions, Tier Packs, and Tori packs)
12 Shiai Tokens
30k Clan Perk Points
1,250,000 TC

6 month ToriPrime subscription
6 Shiai Tokens
15k Clan Perk Points
575,000 TC

You must have played at least 10 games in order to qualify for prizes.

We'd like to recommend that you organize your matches in the official Toribash server (link is in the Discord image) you are still welcome to use your own servers to organize matches, however.
Last edited by TyphoN; Nov 13, 2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: over
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
So best of 15 and 10 games to get the prizes? Is this a joke?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Discord invite is not working

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
they told them ''don't do it!!!''

but they did it

There's already Alpha, Alpha Imperial now time for Alpha mega imperial

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
don’t know if this is right to even talk about but why is it that each player has to play 10 games? why couldn’t we have kept it like last year 8? and seeing it as how staff is going about clan league again it seems like eliminations are gonna be a whole one man army going up vs a clan allowing them to play 7 games if they want to
So, are the prizes per person?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
In 2018 there were 27 clans and you needed 3 games to qualify for prizes
In 2019 there were 17 clans and you needed 8 games to qualify for prizes
In 2020 there are 12 clans and you need 10 games to qualify for prizes

i realize this is ur tourney and u make the rules so if u dont wanna change them thats fine, but can we atleast get the reason for this? Especially since the prizes have arguably gotten worse with the removal of custom items and tc inflation.
Last edited by Alejandro2; Jul 24, 2020 at 12:51 AM.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa