Ranking
Original Post
Video Making Event (very cool and oldschool!)

Hi and welcome to a (very cool) video making event!

So, this is a video making event - I obviously want you to make a Toribash video.
The twist is that it doesn't have to be a 15-second clip with a million color filters and effects added in post-processing. So like, the oldschool type of Toribash video.

Make it at least 1 minute long, make it fun to watch and go creative!
You may work with other players on your entries - in that case the prizes will be split.

Use the godly edits by Moop for your inspiration

I will judge all the entries together with Moop
Actually he said he's ready to judge the only entry this will get but who knows, perhaps there will be two

Best video
200,000 Toricredits
10 Shiai Tokens
Void or Demon Joints (your choice)

Honorable mentions
50,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens

Edit in Tori-mouths
Any video with a Tori-mouth akin to those in Moop's videos above will earn you an event-exclusive item!

(Ugly) Mouth
(god forgive us for making it)

You need to submit your videos until September 7th

Have fun editing!

Some questions and answers

Last edited by sir; Aug 14, 2020 at 01:15 PM.
Alright time to get Sony Vegas back I guess
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Fun! Have an idea for a project already. Reserving spot for later.

Edit:

Last edited by Xer0; Sep 4, 2020 at 01:04 PM.
Click Here To Learn MMA today!
If there is effort, there is always accomplishment. - Jigoro Kano
Got these questions today morning in discord:

What are you looking for in the judging, I understand you want a more long form montage style of video rather than short flashy edits. What would make one video better than the others? Would a 1 minute 30 long, flashy, hyper-edited video win out over a 2 minute collection of clips

We'll judge based on the overall feel + editing quality of the video, so I guess if we end up having to choose from a clip with "just" the effects and some other clip with a better idea behind it yet worse editing, then the latter would be chosen. Length doesn't matter too much as long as we're not dealing with something super short.

Do the clips have to be filmed in toribash?
Am I allowed to use blender and rpl2obj.lua to export the replays into blender and use it's 3d modelling and tools for a cooler look?

Blender and any other external tools are fine as long as you're making a Toribash video
Originally Posted by sir View Post
The twist is that it doesn't have to be a 15-second clip with a million color filters and effects added in post-processing.

I can't do shit in this house
Glimpsed