Toribash
Original Post
Head In The Wall

Come one Come all to try the amazing head in the wall game!

Step right up and try your luck at the head in the wall event! all you have to do is throw your head through one of the holes in the wall, how hard can that be? If you can make it through you may just win a prize! If you do it the most stylish way, we've got something extra for you.

Only one entry per person
Don't copy others replays
No replay hacking
You may not change any settings (except turnframes)

Game Client:
Go to the News tab in the in-game client and choose the "Head in the wall" event. Press the "Participate" button located bottom right. Once you hit your head through a hole the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay to be reviewed by the Event Squad. Keep in mind that we will only judge your first replay uploaded this way, if you want to change your entry to a different replay you will need to upload it on the forums. Please try to mention in your post you are changing your entry so we don't think you're trying to receive prizes twice!

Forums:
Simply post a reply in this thread with your replay attached. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Hole 1 (Big Hole)
1,000 Toricredits
1 Shiai Tokens

Hole 2 (Medium Hole)
2,500 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

Hole 3 (Small Hole)
5,000 Toricredits
3 Shiai Tokens

Best replay
8 Shiai Tokens
45,000 Toricredits

15th of September 16:00 UTC

mod
If you are uploading on the forums just use the included mod!
Attached Files
headinthewall.tbm (7.5 KB, 55 views)
i agree with pusga and multiple others. allowing us to move would've made for some much more pleasing replays and way more creativity. i completed it but i feel like this could definitely be improved upon
Attached Files
head event.rpl (76.6 KB, 28 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Not sure if my entry went through in the game client, I think the submit tab froze when I clicked it. The save/name tab appeared behind the submit tab. Luckily it saved in my replay folder. If it didn't go through in the game client, here is the entry that I made.
Attached Files
DAB.rpl (67.8 KB, 14 views)
We made the feet so heavy so newer players wouldn't have as hard of a time trying to throw the head, not to limit creativity or movement
Head In The Wall Event Submit
welp i just yeeted it into the small hole.....
Attached Files
heckyeahigotit!.rpl (76.6 KB, 9 views)
limiting movement makes it kind of difficult to be creative, and it seems like the head really does not like my hands, as it keeps preventing me from skeeting
Attached Files
spartan hamme.rpl (150.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by piss; Sep 2, 2020 at 07:53 PM.
My Entry
Hello, i realy like this event...

hope you like my replay ;)
Attached Files
Ka2-HeadInTheHall-NOGRIP.rpl (140.5 KB, 17 views)