Ranking
Original Post
Floor is Lava

Welcome to another ES replay-making event!
This time you will be tasked with traversing the environment and reaching Uke.

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Don't change any of the game rules except for turn frames
3. Do not steal others replays
4. Your whole Tori must make it into the red end zone
5. Do not edit uke's joints

Go to the News tab in the game client and choose "FLOOR IS LAVA" event and press the "Participate" button on bottom right. Once you reach the end zone click the "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay for ES to review. The client will automatically mark the advanced task as complete if the blue checkpoint is reached. Additionally after hitting "Participate" you can click "Load Custom Replay" in the bottom right to upload preexisting replays provided they're on the same mod as the event. Keep in mind that we will only judge the FIRST replay you upload that way, and if you want to change your entry to a different replay, you need to upload it on forums.

Download the attached mod and put it in your mods folder in game client. Load it, create your replay and save it, and then make a post in this thread with your replay attached to it. If you're uploading a second entry after uploading the first one with in-game interface, please mention that. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

3,000 Toricredits
2 Shiai Tokens

8,000 Toricredits
4 Shiai Tokens
The Handy-Ken

25,000 ToriCredits
8 Shiai Tokens
Supernova Pack

We will stop accepting new entries on October 9th, 16:00 UTC
Attached Files
floorislava.tbm (8.4 KB, 100 views)
Super Moderator Discord: Aliosa#5260 ; If you have any questions feel free to PM me
I didn't played it with the event tab, so i don't know if i made it all in ?
Attached Files
Is it valid or not.rpl (425.1 KB, 19 views)
spamming space lmao
Attached Files
i cant run.rpl (232.5 KB, 18 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

It was really hard for me! But i finish it!
Attached Files
Very Hard Lava.rpl (380.4 KB, 14 views)
Be one of the best
Man I used everything I knew to do this, very fun event idea. Enjoyed it.

https://youtu.be/UMXxCz5vpX8
Also made a video about it
Attached Files
CONLAVA15.rpl (290.1 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by ConCon; Sep 20, 2020 at 03:28 PM.