I don't want people like that here
Actually You know something despite my inactivity
I still manage to be respected in here
And I keep that respect I have for my members

Now you were gone for what a year or so
And you come in here and talk shit?
Dude I know you WERE close to me before but lets face it
You haven't exactly been some one I like these past few incidents
And my respect is something you have lost.
After your posts after those words you posted
Just get out man your not even worth the time
Last edited by linkhunter; May 8, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Funny thing is - I never even said anything bad. All I said was it's not like it was before to me. I feel it was better before.

I showed my point of view, and you responded using nothing but immaturity. Wow, really link? I thought better of you man; you were my role model.

Alright, I guess if I'm "not worth the time" then I'll stop wasting your time. This is probably going to be one of the last times I even post here. A part of me has just broken, but I feel a new part has just arrived - one that can differentiate between the correct and the incorrect. Sorry [Extreme], but I quit.

Report me if you wish - there's nothing I have against you. But you just got an entire new face to me linkhunter. I miss the one that used to fight with us 3 years ago, train with us, discuss with us, and most of all: Lead us. I guess we can't have him back, so my work here is done.

Again: I have a prize for you if you point out where in those past posts I talked "shit" about the clan.

EDIT: Another thing: I said [Extreme] was the #1 best clan in my previous post. I also stated I would only join [Extreme] or not join anything at all.

Not sure why you got your panties in a bunch link.
Last edited by Course; May 9, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Get out I don't care what you say
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

How awkward would it be when I show this to Arturix3? Being allies with NAO, I see this situation in a lovely place. Thanks Course for the evidence above by the way.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.