Toribash
Jack... sorry for asking this but can I pm you a mediafire link to a video and you upload it? Sorry but if my parents find out I uploaded a video, they will KILL me. Sorry for asking
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Jack... sorry for asking this but can I pm you a mediafire link to a video and you upload it? Sorry but if my parents find out I uploaded a video, they will KILL me. Sorry for asking

Why do you need to post a video? And why would you be in trouble?
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post

That's a very bizarre request I must say, unfortunately for security reasons I tend to stay away from external download links, would be very easy for someone to screw me over if I start downloading them willy nilly, by video I assume you mean a Toribash replay? However, I'm kinda intrigued by the oddness of this request so please PM me with more details and we can discuss it
Thread's been updated, no mod spotlight this week, anything I could have done would have felt forced so I took a week off, fear not however, I've already filmed this weeks and it's a awesome requested one.

YOU MADE ME DO THIS JACK. YOU MADE ME DO THIS.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post

YOU MADE ME DO THIS JACK. YOU MADE ME DO THIS.

...what the actual fuck?
Last edited by Sparta; Mar 24, 2013 at 09:27 AM.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I would not stand by and watch as they did a mod spotlight about torisex.tbm without havin' some toribash sexytimes.

YOU MADE ME DO THIS.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Fuck torisex.tbm, do steelpackage.tbm instead.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
it was said you can post replays here right... okay soooo this is a really fail replay as an attempt to make a cool one
-----
sorry forgot the replay
Attached Files
oops.rpl (13.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by koalaking; Mar 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump