Ranking
Name : Takasi

GMT : ICT GMT +7 (basically i live in Vietnam and i don't understand time zone x)

I played lots of official mod, like... all of them and now my rank is 18th. I guess my main mods are abd, lenshu and tk

And finally... my favorite part. I'm a replaymaker which i make all kinds of replay, spar, tricking, ukebash and more. and i also make videos, here are some of mine... (i'm currently making a clan video for VII and fl0w)

What I did

Attached Files
madman 8.rpl (108.0 KB, 2 views)
double cork.rpl (196.5 KB, 2 views)
parkour solo 1.rpl (508.8 KB, 2 views)
lenshu decap 3.rpl (60.6 KB, 2 views)
lenshu decap 2.rpl (57.9 KB, 2 views)
spar maikei 10.rpl (292.1 KB, 2 views)
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
IMPORTANT: The application MUST be in a free-form paragraph/s, any other format will be instantly shot down and denied. In addition, you will be instantly denied if you are in another clan when you submit your application.

illiterate
Originally Posted by takasi View Post
Name : Takasi

GMT : ICT GMT +7 (basically i live in Vietnam and i don't understand time zone x)

I played lots of official mod, like... all of them and now my rank is 18th. I guess my main mods are abd, lenshu and tk

And finally... my favorite part. I'm a replaymaker which i make all kinds of replay, spar, tricking, ukebash and more. and i also make videos, here are some of mine... (i'm currently making a clan video for VII and fl0w)

What I did

accepted! WAIT UR IN SPARK I CANT INVITE
Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
accepted! WAIT UR IN SPARK I CANT INVITE

ok, i left Spark

i was too worried that i forgot to left Spark x)
-----
and... i was realizing you were in [win] and i think i got trolled

really ruined my day, thanks
also sorry for bothering
Last edited by Tasaki; Aug 7, 2019 at 06:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
Im a 15 year old male Im home schooled for personal reasons and my dream is to become a Real Estate agent buy houses and flip them, my birthday is march 27th of 2004, my old clan seemed to had died out for a while and no one was doing wars so i left and decided to try and join obey now in skill im meh at toribash i have my moments were im good and or bad the mod I like most is xspar i used to spar a lot and im trying to get back into it after a big break. A little about my personality I can come off stupid repulsive and just im face palm worthy, sometimes I do go outside once in a while since a play a bit of basketball there is also some other games i play rather than toribash like Rainbow six siege, for honor (xbox edition), War thunder and rarely unturned. Activity is recent but i can get busy at times with school and other things and a couple other things my favorite food is pizza, my favorite color is red, Im an Aries in the thingy I like memes Reason to want to join Obey specifically: I've always looked up to Obey since i started the game really you guys were the god clan and im decent at the game you may like my personality though my replay skills can be good thank you for reading my application.
Hey mate best way to get in would be to either befriend people ingame or come hang out in discord. Unless members know you it's very unlikely they will vote positively on you.

Unless ur Aussie or nz ur auto accepted so I can have backup to destroy the German scum in our clan kazU

https://discord.gg/cksHRhE
I apologise for this post.