Ranking
Original Post
"No more rooms available?"
I thought this would only be temporary as it happened yesterday and I just waited it out. It's now been 2 days and it still says "Not connected" and in the chat section it says "no more rooms available"?

What does that mean? It says that for every room I join and it has never said this before.

Anyone know what's up?

EDIT: And no, it's not entering a room with a lower belt requirement or higher belt requirement. I'm black belt and been playing for a long-ish time now and this has "never" happened before.
Last edited by Gerrow; Sep 27, 2009 at 02:42 AM.
try checking your internet connection or firewall, may be the connections getting blocked
CRASH3R - Perfectly imperfect. [UFC] It's a long road to glory.
That happens when there are too many servers on line.
If there are too much of them, you wont be able to create another opne, only to play in already created ones.
In this case if you want to create your own server, you have to wait till a server gets deleted aka everybody disconnects from the corresponding server.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I've got this problem from 3 days. I am black belt too, and I can't join or create any game, still "no more rooms available". I've got Linux version of this game.
Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
I've got this problem from 3 days. I am black belt too, and I can't join or create any game, still "no more rooms available". I've got Linux version of this game.

YeaxD dl 3.8 and use wine for it. Or... dl 2.5 from APT, not from repo. (deb)

get sure u dnt have toribash on "black list" and check if default SO firewall is blocking it too.