Ranking
Original Post
"Multiclienting"
Hello, I would like to play with a friend on the same IP, but we can't connect because of "no multiclienting", how are we supposed to play ?
I think this is a problem that is being discussed among the admins atm, you'll probably have to wait until they do something about it.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
When in freemode or in multiplayer, in chat type /jo roomname
replace the words roomname with what you want the room to be called, and you are in your own server, and your friend can do the same command to join you. But, don't try to join official servers as it does not work.
Yeah, seems this problem is for both official and private servers, I'd recommend hanging on in there and waiting for toribash to find a solution to this
If you want to play on a private server using two players using the same connection, try using a proxy etc. Normally the multiclienting issue is fixed by someone else making the server, then both accounts joining it. (private servers etc)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
You're just going to have to wait it out until the dev team comes up with a way to stop multiclienting issues such as this one. It's, in essence, to prevent people from farming Qi from one internet connection in particular. This brings up the issue that people with siblings that play the game or friends cannot play together on the same wi-fi/ethernet connection.

Patience is a virtue.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
This ALLWAYS happens to me and my brother, and Ik the best way to Join in MC

Create your own server and put in a password, then let your friend/relative enter and tell him the password, then there you go

PM me if you want to ask more stuff about MC ----> Im experienced
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.