ES Recruitment Drive
You have a lot of potential.

The back of the texture is absoloutly great, except the shadows on the sides seem a bit different to the shadows on the back I would suggest doing a slight bit to them to get a better effect on the texture.

Some of the plates on the front look terrible, the ones near the visor just don't match up to the quality of the rest of the set. You should of improved the design around that area.

Apart from that, the mapping looks pretty great I guess haven't seen how the top blends in though. Oh and you should of kept the contrast a bit lower than that, but a bit higher than your previous one since the colours will look a tad off in game if I am correct (Which I'm most likely not ;o).

Anyways, mind posting some in game screens?
Sold my dog to join RRO
I really like the current design of the head.
You said you need the colours? There you go:
http://www.toribash.com/colors.txt
R4ffs No1 Fan|RL is a JakerReplay|
I would lower the head as a whole if its still possibleand I would get rid of the weird layer of stuff at the bottom ofr condense it. Frankly I am amazed bewildered and all of those other words that bassicaly mean impressed that this is your first head if you work on proportions a bit more and mapping you will become an amazing artist, period.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3